Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

Male Posts : 284
Stats : 4802

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Mr. Alcotte knew she liked books and he couldn't help but wonder if he should buy her a book or two. He had some money saved and he could possibly buy her one, then again he had already bought her a shawl of fine affordable fabric. Next visit, he could buy her a book since he had already bought her something on this visit. "How are you holding up, Ivory?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 4816

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Ivory stops humming then looks at Haruka and smiles lightly, "Just fine." She turns her head forward once again and returns to humming. Humming is something that keeps Ivory's nerves in check along with finding rhythm in something like her own footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Mr. Alcotte nodded glad to know that she was fine, most of the time people weren't fine but she was and that made him happy. Rubbing his chin he kept his gaze on her and he couldn't help but think of how she was raised, all of the girls he knew what a necklace was but she did not and that made things rather new, interesting?. "That is good to know you are fine."Haruka said this with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Ivory nods though she continues to hum as the tune turns rather depressing but as soon as it does so, Ivory stops humming and stare at the ground for a few moments then she looks at Haruka for a few moments then looks back towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:24 am

Mr. Alcotte blinked once and he tilted his head in quesion. "Something on your mind?" He figured something was on her mind since she looked to him and then to the ground. Rasing his eyebrow he seemed to be a little concerned but of course he added. "If there isn't then please ignore me and my question!"
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:37 am

Ivory glances towards Haruka and is silent for several but just nodding in response then she turns her gaze back towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:40 am

Mr. Alcotte seemed to think for a second before getting on his knees and snapped his fingers pointing it to her. "Do you believe in wishes or more so fortunes?" He asked this curiously with a smirk over his features. He met a lot of people who believed in wishes as well as fortunes and he wanted to know if Ivory believed in them.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:45 am

Ivory jumps from surprise from the sudden noise and she leans to the side slightly shaken but replies weakly, "I guess so..."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:48 am

Mr. Alcotte jumped as well as he rubs his arm and had a tint of a blush over his nose, there he was again scaring her and he looked embarrassed. "I see." Haruka's eyes looked to the side and it would seem as if he got hit by carriage with ten horses attached. His outbursts would one day get him killed, it really depended on the person and their mood.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:53 am

Ivory nods as she returns to her old position then she looks towards Haruka and speaks, "I'm sorry, Mr. Haruka. I'm scared easily so please don't believe it is your fault." Her gaze is drawn back towards the once again.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:58 am

Mr. Alcotte shook his hands with his eyes closed and a smile of nervousness behind it. "I am totally sorry! I didn't know even though I figured as much!" Closing his eyes, Haruka figured he was now whining which then caused him to looked to the side rather fastly which caused his glasses straps to unsnap and his glasses flung from his face which made his eyes go wide. "AH!" Haruka should of known that would happen and now he was feeling around for his glasses, the ground didn't have any lines and that caused a great deal of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:06 am

Ivory looks back towards Haruka once again and watches the events which causes her to smile faintly though it did not last long as she looked around and quickly spotted Haruka's glasses. She reaches and grabs hold of them then puts them on Haruka's face rather quickly. "It is fine, Mr. Haruka. I actually do not expect you to know of it."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:08 am

Mr. Alcotte's body stiffens as his glasses were back on his face and not only that but Ivory's face and he looked to the side with a smirk on his face. "Well, in that case uh it works?" Haruka knew he was stammering and that was all cause of his glasses disappearing on him, sooner or later it may happen and then he will have to wear those dreaded contacts.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:13 am

Ivory noticed his stammering but she does not say anything of it. She was guessing that he had horrid eye-sight and him losing his glasses is the cause of the stammering so she stayed quiet. She nods lightly in response and placed her hands in her lap once again after returning to her previous position.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:17 am

Mr. Alcotte didn't know what to say and after a moment he stood up and placed his trench coat back on and he chuckled rather amused as he placed his hat on his head. "Well now we got that under control and out of the way. Are you in need of something?" Haruka asked this cause well why else would she be here in this village unless she was in search of something.

(^^ I got a interesting idea. Should I bring Gandrake back?)
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 am

Ivory shook her in head in response, "Not anything I really need just want." Ivory turns her gaze towards the bookstore, "... It's really the only reason why I came to this village."

(You do? Cool. Gandrake? Yes! lol.)
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:28 am

Mr. Alcotte glanced to the bookstore and he tilted his head in its direction. "You want to check it out together?" Haruka asked this as he picked up his suit case and looked like a jolly man as he swayed in its direction only to stop and look at her happily.

(xD Funny! Here I am posting and then looking at a picture on photobucket my eyes went wide and I'm like. I so should bring Sir Gandrake back! ^^; I'm weird.)
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:35 am

Ivory stands up then looks at Haruka and nods with a faint smile on her facial expression, "Alright." She was actually rather glad that he asked since it would better if she was with someone she knew in a place full of people that she didn't know than to be alone in the same place. Her nerves would surely collapse from the high fear she would receive from it.

(lol. I have done the same thing before. xD And yes, you are very weird, sir.)
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:40 am

Mr. Alcotte chuckled for he was glad that she was interested. Haruka was also interested since he liked books as well, material in books were all so entertaining for that was all he did on his breaks as a butler. He read the day away engrossed in a romance novel, even more so he liked plays just as much as the next person. "Great. Shall we!"

Haruka walked down to the book store with a rather pleased look, he knew he looked utterly ridiculous but he did not care for he was going to see new books and hopefully buy one or two for himself and Ivory.

(>.> Your such a nice friend! xD)
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:46 am

Ivory pulls her hood back over head and brushes her bangs aside gently once more before quickly walking towards the bookstore along with Haruka. Her facial expression was blank though she very glad that she would be able to go to the bookstore like she wanted to for a while.

(Nice? T-T No... I can't be nice!)
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:56 am

Mr. Alcotte looked at the bookstore very much relaxed, he had his suit case infront of him in that posture a man like him would be in. Haruka opened the door after looking at the store and smirked to Ivory holding the door open for her.

(^^ Okay, your a cool friend? xD)
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:00 am

Ivory walks through the door and looks towards Haruka after she enters and gives him a faint smile while mouthing thank you. She turns her head back around and looks around feeling more relaxed than she had in a while.

(Sure why not. xD)

Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:07 am

Mr. Alcotte stepped in with his right foot first and he smirked rather interested. Haruka walked to a shelf with a smirk on his face as he looked at the fiction sections and then glanced to the books that has to do with stars and he smirked stepping over to it and took up a book or two.

(xD lol.)
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:10 am

Ivory made her way over to the mystery section and begins to browse through them with a gentle facial expression though it was hidden well beneath her hood.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:13 am

Mr. Alcotte looked very amused as he skimmed the words on the back of each book and he chuckled making his shoulders vibrate. Haruka had always found stars and the worlds beyond Earth to be simply delightful. Aliens, abductions, weird markings in farm fields, and new technology from out of worldly beings. These things just make him very happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next