Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

Male Posts : 284
Stats : 4795

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Mr. Alcotte made a rather shocked expression. "R-Really, I have always acted this way since the Mafia took me in." Haruka chuckled and he shrugged before shaking his right hand to Ivory after switching his suit case from right to left as he did so before he smirked in a very nice yet more friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 4809

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Ivory gives Haruka a faint smile while just giving a quick nod.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Mr. Alcotte seemed to keep his smile over his features and he placed his finger up which belonged to his right hand. "I remember when I took my 'Mistress's' cousin out shopping and he was about nine. Well anyway, he bought all this stuff and called me such horrible names and well I just laughed and played like they didn't affect me while all the while saying he was a very kind lad. Is that still nice?" Haruka chuckled, he hated his Mistress's cousin but he was told to give the little boy a decent time which of course he did.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Ivory looks towards the right and replies in a low voice, "You, yes though him... not so much."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:41 pm

Mr. Alcotte laughed a little with his eyes closed and his head back a bit as he did so. "Kids will be kids! Especially, if they are rich and I have brides already chosen for them! I was never allowed to marry since I was suppose to marry the women who bought me which of course her father denied that wish for I was a poor butler which never came from a high ranking family..." Haruka blinked and he covered his mouth before walking to a random section of the book store. "Listen to me go on about my past, my word I am worser than a old women in her 80's which of course they are still darling creatures...I'll shut up now!"
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Ivory listened to Haruka then quickly covered her mouth letting out a small laugh though it was mostly covered up from her hand. Ivory's laughter is something rare and she never lets it out when it does happen and get lose, she simply covers her mouth and then pretends it was something else like a cough or a sneeze. Though to even let it out around someone has to have some sort of meaning of comfort towards them. It felt odd to Ivory but she did feel comfortable around Haruka though the question is... why? What made him so different than others? Other than the fact that he hasn't tried to hurt her and or kill her.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Mr. Alcotte noticed a book and he raised a eyebrow looking to a book that was claiming to cure any kind of eye sight by using hand made treatments which made him scoff in light annoyance. "If these actually do work I am going to the mountains and I'm going to marry a goat named bob!" Haruka blinked and he covered his mouth before pointing to a random passing by person indicating that he had said that and not he.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Ivory continues to laugh with her hand shielding it away though her right arm was wrapped around her stomach indicating that her laughter was beginning to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:00 am

Mr. Alcotte placed his hands down making it look like he did nothing as the man gave Haruka a weird look and cautiously he walked away making Haruka smirk before looking to that book like it was a lying rabbit of some kind that says it won't snatch your veggies until it does when your back is turned.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:02 am

Ivory's grip on her stomach tightens as her laughter gets worse from glancing towards Haruka and watched the scene making her having regret it.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:07 am

Mr. Alcotte looked in Ivory's direction and he smirked actually glad that he made her laugh then again he found it funny himself since the man left and is now on the other side of the book store always looking behind him and jumping lightly and little girl asked Haruka to watch her bunny which he smile and nodded and as the girl left he looked the bunny doll over and his eyebrow twitched in was completely...strange looking.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:14 am

Ivory calmed enough and let go of her stomach since her right arm had fallen back. She looks over towards Haruka then walks over to him and looks towards the doll and asks softly, "... Is that a doll?"
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:16 am

Mr. Alcotte looked to Ivory and he nodded but then said. "I think so, unless this is bigfoots large slippers?" Haruka said this cause the doll was huge and its eyes were crimson and that sort of placed him in a weird situation since he didn't know where the girl went not to mention how long she would be gone.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:20 am

Ivory looks to the doll then lets a gentle smile spread across her lips and she states softly, "I think it looks unique. It has it's own... um... shine to it."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:23 am

Mr. Alcotte looked to the bunny doll a bit closer and he shivered with the weird feeling he was getting from this doll, seriously kids carried such odd things around?. Haruka thought that kids carried around blankets or a odd doll cat or dog but a bunny?. "Yes, it does have some sort of...shine."
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:25 am

Ivory covers her mouth once again as the laughter begins.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:32 am

Mr. Alcotte blinked and looked to Ivory with a faint blush appearing over his nose, what did he do now to make her laugh not that he minded it was just he was certain he didn't do anything funny?. Maybe he did and he didn't notice all the while he looked to the bunny with a lightly embarrassed expression.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:38 am

The laughter seceded and Ivory's hand dropped from her mouth as she takes another look at the doll and smile faintly. It might be weird but Ivory did like the doll.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:42 am

Mr. Alcotte coughed in his free hand since he had to place his suit case down, after all if he had kept it up he would look weird with a bunny doll in his right and his suit case in his left. Lets not forget to mention, that the doll was probably bigger than his suit case and maybe that was why he had to put his case doll. Besides the point, Haruka looked around as if trying to pick up of any sign of the little girl while saying. "I wish she would hurry up, I look like a weird man holding a weird yet almost evil looking bunny doll."
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:44 am

Ivory smiles faintly as she replies, "I'm sure she will be back soon."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:48 am

Mr. Alcotte looked to Ivory rather disturbed. "And if she doesn't?" Haruka was indeed worried for he can't travel with this weird doll. He maybe sleeping one night only to hear movement and wake up only to see a bunny trying to kill him which he did not doubt since most kids weren't right in the head.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:52 am

"hmm... Give it to a clerk or something and ask them to look after it or go look for the girl." Ivory said though she was just tossing ideas out there. If he need to go somewhere she would easy offer to take the doll and keep it and wait for the little girl. Being around Haruka really did do her nerves good and she can stand being around others for a while longer without being scared to death.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:57 am

Mr. Alcotte blinked and he looked to Ivory rather shocked. "What and go against my promise to watch this odd looking almost evil bunny doll? I could not possibly!" Haruka knew he was following his old butler habits but he didn't care since that was how he was at times. Silence seemed to fill his mind for a split second, Haruka then noticed something and looking over it was the little girl who happily smiled saying her gratitude to him since she went to go get some ice cream. Haruka gave the girl back her doll and as she disappears from sight he just about fell down but says rather happily yet it was a whisper. "I'm free from the evil bunny...!"

(I have to go nows. It is getting late. ^^ Chat to you later!)
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:59 am

(Okayz! Buh bye!)

Ivory rubs her arm in embarrassment then looks to the right, "... Sorry." She watches Haruka almost fall and she smiles faintly.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Mr. Alcottes ears lifted up even though there was little movement, his hearing was obviously open as he looked to Ivory and stood up as if he did nothing. "Why are you apologizing?" Haruka tilted his head and he really didn't know what to say since she was apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next