Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 4809

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Ivory glances towards the necklace then shakes her head lightly after several moments of silence, "... No thank you..." she added to her head shaking. The necklace was pretty she would say that though it reminded her of something that her mother would have worn back there. The memory causes shivers to be sent down her spine and she rubs her arm while looking to the right. Her gaze was low and her nerves were shaking once again.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

Male Posts : 284
Stats : 4795

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Mr. Alcotte placed it down not really much offended or hurt, he would just have to take that all girls didn't like jewelry and looking over the items on the table besides the necklace he seemed to be interested in a cloth on the table. He guessed it was a shawl of some kind of special fabric and a idea came to mind. Purchasing the fabric which seemed rather affordable, it was a purple silk fabric with designs of blue lining and a hood and he held it over his arm and closing his suit case with the items he purchased inside he smirked to the girl. "Would you at least accept this gift then?" He held the shawl to her.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Ivory blinks rather stunned at the man and nods lightly. He was asking and she didn't see the harm in accepting it though the question on her mind was... "Though why?" Ivory asks the man with curiosity dominating her facial expression.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Mr. Alcotte closed his eyes with a smile upon his features as he handed out for her to take, he seemed glad that she would accept it for he wanted to make her happy since all that he seemed to do was make her scared all the time. Better words for it, he wanted to apologize from scaring her earlier. "It is my way of apology and let us not to forget that I want to make you feel a little better."
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Ivory takes the fabric from the man and looks down at it while listening to his reply. She was quiet for several moments like she was debating something then quickly she looks up to the man with a gentle smile lit across her facial expression and she says in a soft tone, "... Thank you." She tugs down her hood once more while looking back down to the cloth. For someone to apologize to her for scaring her, it was new to her and she enjoyed the feeling of knowing someone actually didn't mean to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Mr. Alcotte chuckled glad that she smiled for a change and that was enough for him to continue on his day as he nodded kindly. "I am only trying to help." With that said, he looked to his pocket watch drawing it out of his pocket and humming a tune of random proportions before looking to the girl and smirking. "My name is Haruka Alcotte. I don't have a card or anything like that. If you wish to ask me something then do not hesitate."
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Ivory looks up to Haruka then nods lightly replies, "Ivory Smythe is my name." She believes it is only polite since he did tell her his name and she knew her mother would be disappointed in her if she was rude. Ivory had a slight lost expression on her face from Haruka's comment of asking him something. He certainly was someone that Ivory had never ran into before.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Mr. Alcotte looked to her rather pleased tucking his watch back in his pocket, it was like he found out a brand new discovery and that made him more happy then he has been upon his trip here. Glancing upward he noticed the clouds remained over the sun and he took off his hat to show his face and he chuckled with the hat over his chest with the use of his left hand while the right held his suit case. "It is quite a pleasure to meet you, Ivory. May I say that name is rather enchanting if not interesting!"
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Ivory looks at him surprised and smiles gently once again, "Thank you, Mr. Haruka or Mr. Alcotte...? Which do you prefer to be called...?" Ivory brushes her bangs lightly trying to dodge her tarnished skin as she does so. Ivory seemed to be feeling comfortable talking to this Haruka Alcotte so her nerves were at rest.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Mr. Alcotte blinked and he chuckled with his eyes closed for he was glad that she didn't seem bothered by the fact that he was a four-eyes, a way of calling people who wear glasses. "Call me whatever you like. Back where I came from I was called Butler Cotte." Truth be told he was called that a lot when he worked for the mafia, only his 'Mistress' called him 'Haruka.' Opening his eyes he seemed to know a great shaded area and thus he offered his arm to Ivory after placing his hat back on his head. "How about we go somewhere, a place we could relax and take it easy. Interested?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Ivory nods lightly then rubs her arm, debating if she should go or not though it didn't take long for her to nod agreeing, "Alright then, Mr. Haruka." It has been a long time since she has been able to relax and possibly talk to someone who wasn't aiming to harm her or kill her for that matter. She takes his arm gently though she was slightly shaking though it didn't last long.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Mr. Alcotte smiled as he walks in a smooth stride so Ivory could keep up after all he is use to walking in such long strides. He saw a good shaded area where trees were near the village, in more terms it was a good place to chill out. He figured that was what people called it here and along the way of walking he decided to make a small chat. "So, Ivory what do you like to do on your spare time?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Ivory quietly walks along with Haruka keeping up easily with his strides as her gaze drifts towards the sky with a distant look on Ivory's facial expression. She was quiet but answers Haruka's question with ease, "Reading."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Mr. Alcotte's face was surrounded with little stars of interest. "Reading! I adore reading!" He was very glad to know that she liked reading. He was into the modern arts of how to do art books along with space, fiction, non-fiction, mystery, romance, and everything else book related. "What got you into books, Ivory?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:29 pm

"..." Ivory looks downwards a blank look for several moments before looking up towards the cloud covered sky and replies, "They became an easy escape for me plus they are just very enjoyable."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Mr. Alcotte chuckled as he leads her to the place he had saw and he looked to it before taking his hat off and he smirked. Sitting down and sighing he decided to relax for a small bit. Looking to Ivory he said to her amused. "Didn't I tell you this place is nice, or at least anyway?"

(I have to go. ^^ lol. Laters.)
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:47 pm

(Buh bye! ^^)

Ivory nods, "Yes... you did." She glances around then sat down quietly.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Mr. Alcotte looked to her and he smirked taking off his black like trench coat revealing his clothes underneath. Wearing a brown coat which was the length of a normal coat reaching beyond his knees, he had a light dull red tie and white wear inside of his brown button to his chest down coat. These clothes he wore, were out of the country and dusting off his black pants legs he looked to Ivory while adjusting his glasses. "It is good to know you like it, or sort of like this little area." Haruka smirked as he folds his trench coat and everything else with it in a perfet manner of how a butler would do it.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Ivory places her hands in her lap while she glances to Haruka getting a quick look at his attire then looks back towards the ground. Unlike Haruka, Ivory pulls down her hood while gently brushing her bangs aside once again. Ivory gives a quick nod in response to Haruka's comment.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Mr. Alcotte looked to Ivory but double taked making his eyes go wide as he placed his folded coat next to him before placing both hands in his lap as well with his eyes still wide. Haruka was indeed shocked for he finally got to see Ivory's face and that made him smile. "I'm glad to finally see your face, you look almost like my Mistress even thought she was in her 30's. I must ask, which I hope it does not offend you? How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Ivory looks towards Haruka and answers, "... Nineteen." Ivory facial was rather blank though her nerves were rattling once again since the only reason she took off the hood was because the burnt skin across her forehead was beginning to burn once again though her bangs did hide it rather well but it did not help with the pain Ivory was receiving from it.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Mr. Alcotte seemed even more delighted as he smiled to her while taking off his gloves showing his hands and that his nails were painted black rather perfectly. "I see, I am a year older than you not that I am happy about it. That means I'll get old and die quicker!" Haruka chuckled before taking up his suit case and opening it on his lap as he checks his items he had just now purchased.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:00 pm

Ivory blinks then smiles lightly from his comment which she found rather amusing though it soon fades as she brushes her bangs once again. She gazes around looking at all the shops as she keeps her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Mr. Alcotte sighed glad to know that everything was right and he looked to Ivory in question, he couldn't ask what was wrong since that would be rude. Thinking to himself, he looked to where she was looking and then back to Ivory and he silently chuckled. It made him wonder what she liked other than fabric.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Ivory continues to look at all the shops and her eyes stop on a book store which causes her eyes to slightly widen but they quickly return to normal then glances to Haruka when she hears him chuckle but turns her head away and hums silently to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)   A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gentleman's work is never done. (Tag: Ivory)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next