Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Council Room

Go down 
+2
Council
Ryenne Avon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryenne Avon
Atama

Female Posts : 1771
Stats : 7421

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:14 pm

This is where the council meets
Back to top Go down
https://kuroiseken.rpg-board.net
Council
Kakato

Stats : 5358

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:51 pm

*Council members sit in the round room, the edges linned with cushy chairs and desk, in the middle there is a chair bolted to the floor that can restrain some one if needed. Strait in from of the chair is a desk with a chair behind it where the head council member sits. (Is where the King would normall sit.)*

Evilen: Is it true you have found the heir to the thrown?
*Council member five asked, she sat laxed, youngest of them.*

Draken: Of coarse it's true, has Ventier ever lied to us.
*Her brother, council member seven said.* (Not naming every one by the way. just three major players here. Good nutural and bad. She's good, her brother nutral not sure what to think and Ventier is bad.)

Ventier: Does it matter we should be rid of him now! He abandonded his people, he should pay!
*Slams fist on head desk.*

Evilen: Calm yuor self, and you are an elder at that. We should hear what he has to say, maybe he was in danger and needed to hide. I'm sure he has his reason, if it is because he didn't want the thrown and fled I will support his punishment, but until then I want to hear his side of the story.
*Crosses arms and pouts.*

Draken: She has a point, what would it hurt to hear his side of the story, I would hate to exicute an innocent man, especially on that is supposed to be out King.
*Said logically.*

Ventier: *Sighs.* Fine, have it your way, but he's going to just say something to save his own hide, the coward deserves to die.
*Practically spats the words.*
*Orders the guards to bring him in the morning.*
Back to top Go down
Council
Kakato

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Ventier: *Watches as the guards drag Lieum in.* Kuso! Why does everythign have to be so complicated, at this rate I'll have to hire an assasin to kill him if he's been sworn in as king and things quite down, until then he'll be too closely guarded.
*Thinking.*

Evilen: My my, he's so handsome now! So it's true we really have found you after so long Prince Lieum Zulan, or should I say King Lieum Zulan?

Draken: Really sister, get your eyes back in your head. We have questions for you. As the council it was our job to give council to the king, but since your dissapearence after you're swearing in we have run things with out a king. All we do is bicker among our selves about weather the Elvian world should interfier witht he out side world.

Council member three: We the elders of the council wish for this war, but the younger generations think we should remain in on the side lines and only help if some one tries to sireously up set the ballance of the countires like with Akki. The there are the ones nutral. It is the same with deciding what to do with you. Us the elders see your dissapearance as treason, the youngers want to hear your story first though. So speak, for your life depends on it.
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Male Posts : 1571
Stats : 6973

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:19 pm

Prince looks up at them after he's set in the chair, he didn't know what to say. "What do you want to know? I'll answer the best I can... but I don't remember anything before seven hundred years ago. How was a sworn in as king? What was my father like? Was I a bad person? The little elf said you guys were meanies, was I too?" Prince asked, He decided he at least wanted some of his questions answered before dieing at the very least. He wished he could see Ahser again.
Back to top Go down
Council
Kakato

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:28 pm

Evilen: What do you mean you don't remember? I'm not exactly sure what goes on during the swearign in I wasn't a council member then, but were you attacked or something?

Council member three: The brand of royalty was branded into his back by the head council member at the time, but he was murdered just after the process was completed and King Lieum vanished the same day.

Draken: Branded? You dont mean... where was he branded, I wish to see.
*Glares at the guards.*
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Prince told them that the only markings on him not done from a weapon was on his back. He winced when they untied him and remove his shirt, his shoulder hurt really badly. He was forced to stand and turn around, even still they weren't being gental. The younge female elf gasped in horror at the marking on his back. Prince suddenly couldn't breath, his back felt like it was on fire and he gripped his head crouching, his hair bleeding black and his eyes read, even his clothes changes as he became Gui.

"Leave us alone, you say you did this to us, you have no right to call us the trator!" Gui shouted turning to face them with a glare, his shirt covering his back again. "This I have always suspected was what spawned one of us, wich ever was the origional Prince we don't know, though since Prince seems to be the more dominate one I would assume it is him." Gui ranted, he was mentally trying to calm Prince down who, if he was in control of their body, would be shaking and screaming in histeria.
Back to top Go down
Fique
Kakato

Female Posts : 122
Stats : 5486

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:52 pm

*sits down outside with her ear to the door, listening to everything*
Back to top Go down
Council
Kakato

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:00 pm

(Hey Fique! ^^)

Evilen: What's going on your hair and clothes changed!

Council member eight: Wait, "we", it sounds like he has dissosatiative identity dissorder. It would make sense that while the swearing in he created another personality to protect himself and after developed amnisia from the truma. Though were you the one who killed the last head council member?

Ventier: It doesn't matter, he's probably faking it. His father and his father before him and His father before him were all branded just the same.
Back to top Go down
Fique
Kakato

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:02 pm

(Hi!)
why does elf-nii seem different? *tries to hear more*
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:07 pm

"I don't know if we did it, the first thing I remember was a battle Prince was fighting in, it was a couple years after what Prince remebers... but he's in no condition to talk right now..." gui says turning his head away from them. "I don't know what's wrong with him, he hasn't broke down like this before, he came close once... but nothing like this." Gui explained, one of the guards forced himto sit back down and he was restrained to the chair.

(next post you'll be brought into the conversation, just don't want you to think I forgot you or something.)
Back to top Go down
Fique
Kakato

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:10 pm

(you don't have to! ^_^)
elf-nii fought in a battle?...did he win? *leans on the door closer*
Back to top Go down
Council
Kakato

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Draken: What is your name then? Or do you refure to your self as different?
*Gui says his name.*

Evilen: This is all so confusing. Things need to change, you would have only been three undred years old at the time... no one should be subject to that kind of torture, let alone our king to be!

Draken: My sister is right. Untie him, he is our king, even if he, they, will have to learn our ways and laws again, he is the rightful heir after all.

Council member eight: Agreed, any one who does not should be called the trator.

Council member three: Speak for your selves, what if he's faking it?

Ventier: We will have our best healers inspect him, maybe they can determin it.\
*He all but bit out, hating he had to make the saggestion, as head council member he was supposed to be nutral and open minded.

*Guard unties Prince and one opens the door to find a elfling girl. He picks her up carrying her into the room.*

Guard: I found a spy. should I despose of her?
Back to top Go down
Fique
Kakato

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:22 pm

hey! you big stupid head! *squirms around* the council never liked me, i don't wanna be "deposed" of!
Back to top Go down
Council
Kakato

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:27 pm

"Let her go!" Prince shouts taking over his body again. "She's harmless and in my care, if you hurt her I will take care of you with my bare hands, king or not!" prince says leveling a glare at them to show he was dead sireous.

(I have to go, ja ne!)
Back to top Go down
Fique
Kakato

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:29 pm

(bye!! ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:59 pm

"Every one, I have some one to find, I will return by night fall." Prince says, one of the guards removes the charm so he can use his powers. "Take good care Fique and if any one hurts her I will have your head planted on a pike in my front yard... huh after I get a front yard." Prince says vanishing into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Fique
Kakato

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:16 pm

*looks around* bye elf-nii!!
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:16 pm

(I'm re-sizing it, too big. >.< )

Prince re-appears in the room with Serena and Asher. "Whew, Hey Fique! Were you alright while I was gone?" He asked, looking around to make sure she was still in the roome and not shouting like an idiot into a deserted room.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow6
Kakato
DarkShadow6

Male Posts : 8467
Stats : 13970

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:18 pm

*Chuckles a little and goes silent*
Back to top Go down
Serena
Kakato
Serena

Female Posts : 3021
Stats : 8405

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:19 pm

*smiles somewhat and begins to fix her hair that way the flower wouldn't fall out.*
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:23 pm

(Sorry gues, I have to go. Serena if you canyou can creat you a room in here, I'll make mine and Asher's room before I go. ^^ You're welcome to explore, if I can get on tomorrow I'll finnish up here if I can't I'll do it saturday or sunday, I work tomorrow and saturday but I have sunday off.)
Back to top Go down
Serena
Kakato
Serena

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:24 pm

(Alright, it was nice meeting you and thanks, I'll be sure to do that.)
Back to top Go down
Serena
Kakato
Serena

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:59 pm

*turns around and walks out headed for her room*
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow6
Kakato
DarkShadow6

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:02 pm

*Leans against the wall and looks to the ceiling in wonder*
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow6
Kakato
DarkShadow6

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:40 pm

*Sighs and walks off with his arms still crossed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Council Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Room   Council Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council Room
Page 1 of 1