Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Experiment Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shide
Kakato
Shide

Male Posts : 1137
Stats : 6510

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Name speaks for itself.
There are many sharp things, like scalpels and spikes and syringes here. It is filled with a very sterile scent, and it usually creeps people ot.
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:56 pm

Once safely inside his vaulted room, he straps Echosong to a table, feet, ankles, legs, wrists, and neck. He taps her chin and tsks. "What a horrible girl you are."
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 11356

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:57 pm

*eyes start to water*
*keeps muttering*
I'm so sorry Master.....I'm so sorry.....*repeats*
*closes eyes*
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:59 pm

He frowns and picks up a syringe, injecting something clear into her veins. "You have a lot to learn. You need to learn not to hurt people around you, no matter what for or even who."
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:00 pm

*keeps mouthing the words*
*is oblivious to the needle*
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Shide picks up a scalpel and starts to cut carefully into her belly. The liquid keeps her from feeling pain. "You made quite a mistake, little child."
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:03 pm

*her stomach slowly gets cut open*
*tears flow down her cheeks*
I'm such an idiot.....I'm such a bitch....
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:05 pm

"Now, why do you say such a thing?" He wipes up extra blood and leans down to peer closer to the wound. He also puts a bandage over the burn on her face.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:09 pm

*wound doesn't do anything extrodinary*
*closes eyes*
It Master....I stayed with him not because of the contract. I enjoy his company.....
*tears continue to flow*
And I broke him, and now I'm strapped to a cold table, being cut open, fully awake.
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:11 pm

"Exactly. Why did you chose to hurt him? You could have been gentle about it, yet you broke his heart. He is so young." He picks up a spoon, pours a little liquid on it from a bottle, and pours it over her wound to see the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:13 pm

*Looks sad beyond compare*
I'm so sorry....I wish I could tell him and he would listen....
*Hands struggle against the straps*
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:16 pm

"Do you really think he will?" He watches and listens to something sizzle.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:17 pm

*Continues to struggle, now with her body too*
I would do anything. I want him to know how sorry I am....
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Shaking his head, he puts a tiny drop of acid in the cut. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:21 pm

*tries to slide hand out of the table*
Because I care about him. Not as much as Gandrake or Ronkale, but I care about him.
*struggles harder, strength coming back*
I don't want him to be hurt. I want to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:23 pm

He puts another needle into her vein, the same liquid that was in her drink. "So you favor others more than each other. Unequal is a pain."
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:24 pm

*strength ebbs away*
I'm...so....sorry.....
*goes completely unconcious*
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:26 pm

He watches her with a sigh and rubs the incision on her belly. "You need to learn. You have a long way to go before you are a good leader." Shide puts another type of acid in the cut and writes down notes.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:29 pm

*has a dreamless sleep*
*is knocked out*
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:30 pm

He makes the cut five inches longer, going from below the chest to the very bottom of the belly. "Tsk."
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:32 pm

*shivers some*
*doesn't move other than that*
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:34 pm

He watches her blood drip down her belly, and cleans it up with a cloth. "So much to learn and to be teached. It seems like you lost your master." He releases the straps to her limbs. Quickly, he cuts and sews, cleaning her wound and bandaging it. "Sleep well." He walks out.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:36 pm

*stays unconcious*
*doesn't move at all*
* a lone tear travels down her cheek*
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:40 pm

*slowly wakes up*
Damn.....
*sits up slowly*
*eventually stands*
&walks wobbilly out of the room*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Experiment Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment Room   Experiment Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experiment Room
Page 1 of 1