Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dining Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 11366

Dining Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Wha...?
*falls off the chair*
*is barely concious*
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

Male Posts : 1137
Stats : 6520

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:29 pm

He lifts her up and over his shoulder. "I thank you for your contribution. I won't hurt you too much, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:30 pm

*can't say anything, but is barely concious*
Damn it! Is this how it's going to go down?!
Back to top Go down
Umineko
Kakato
Umineko

Stats : 5572

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:31 pm

*Umineko smashes down the room and hisses, ears fluffed up.* What are you doing with MY Kitten?
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Shide sees the cat person and laughs, holding tight to Echosong. "A little kitty cat is going to steal away my Vampy? I don't think so." He pulls out one of his guns from his pockets and twirls it in his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:36 pm

*hears Umineko's voice*
Shit.....why do I think this won't end well....?!
Back to top Go down
Umineko
Kakato
Umineko

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:37 pm

*His fur raises more, and pulls out a katana from his hidden sheathe.* Hurt her and I'll kill you. Give her here, she is mine.
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Seeming to think for a moment, he shakes his head no and laughs more. "You are so rediculous. You think you can fight her from me?"
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:39 pm

*stays barely awake*
Oh man.....Why are they fighting over me?!
Back to top Go down
Umineko
Kakato
Umineko

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:41 pm

I think I can. *Umineko leaps up behind Shide and scratches his neck.*
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Shide drops her and blocks his nails with his gun. "What do you think you're doing, stupid cat?"
Back to top Go down
Umineko
Kakato
Umineko

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:43 pm

*He leaps up and kicks Shide in the chest, leans down, and picks up Echosong.* Saving my charge, thank you kindly. *He disappears with her.*
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:44 pm

*disappears*
What's happening????
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:45 pm

He frowns and sits down, sipping from her cup. "..How rude."
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:37 pm

He walks back in and finishes up the cup, immune to the sweet poison that makes people sleep. "What a pain." He cleans up and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Shide
Kakato
Shide

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Shide sighs deeply, leaning back in a chair. ".."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3