Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Throne Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Seishou
Kakato
Seishou

Male Posts : 379
Stats : 5638

Throne Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:57 pm

*Gasps slightly and his ears twitch* Uh..why are you here? Umi-neko? *Blinks once and his tail wags slightly*
Back to top Go down
Umineko
Kakato
Umineko

Stats : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:59 pm

I was here to watch one of my charges. *Umineko flicks his tongue out and licks his tail, petting.*
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Kakato
Seishou

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:02 pm

*Blinks and smiles and his ears twitch* Hm? *Shivers and raises his right eyebrow* Who would that be..? *Looks confused*
Back to top Go down
Umineko
Kakato
Umineko

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:03 pm

A silly little half vampire. She is a pain, but she also needs to learn. *He shrugs slightly, still licking. He starts to groom his tail.*

[Augh, I have to go. My grandmother is tired. -_- Good night.]
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Kakato
Seishou

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:08 pm

*Blinks and smiles to Umineko* I could have groomed myself! *Laughs silently and smirks softly and looks more confused* Wait and why are you with a vampire? *Frowns slightly with his ears up*

(Night! XD)
Back to top Go down
Umineko
Kakato
Umineko

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:11 am

I'm her teacher, I guess. It doesn't matter what you are, we all need to learn. *He nibbles his ears and starts to groom them, too.* And you have fleas.

[..Fleas xD.]
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Kakato
Seishou

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:43 pm

*Blinks and frowns slightly* Fleas..? *Tilts his head slightly confused* What are those? Is it something you eat?

(XD Fleas are bad! lol.)
Back to top Go down
Umineko
Kakato
Umineko

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:57 pm

No. They bite you, suck your blood, and make you itch. Only things with fur get them. *Umineko pulls a flea out of his fur to show him.* See?

[They are hellish blood sucking monsters xD]
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Kakato
Seishou

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:59 pm

*Blinks to it and his ears twitch and then his face goes pale with a wide right eye* NYA!?! *Runs off quickly while flapping his arms with his tail and ears down*

(XD Run away! lol)
Back to top Go down
Umineko
Kakato
Umineko

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:03 pm

*He cuts it in half between his thumb and index nail, and runs after him.* It can't cause real harm to you, unless it is carrying a disease. *Umineko grabs his shoulder to stop him.*

[What a mental image that is. :P]
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Kakato
Seishou

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:07 pm

*Runs in place with his ears down* NYA!?! *Notices him not moving and blinks* Uh not bad but they are on me!?! *Hair on his tail sticks up and he hisses* I feel dirty!?!
Back to top Go down
Umineko
Kakato
Umineko

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:11 pm

I can always give you a flea bath. *He grabs his ears and rubs them a bit more, slowly pulling him toward the door.*
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Kakato
Seishou

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:13 pm

*Blinks and follows not sure where they are going and has a confused look not knowing what a flea bath is*
Back to top Go down
Umineko
Kakato
Umineko

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:26 pm

*Umineo smirks and pulls him further out the door.*

[You'll find wherever I decide where the bath will be. XD]
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Kakato
Seishou

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:28 pm

*Blinks innocently with his ears down* Nya...?

(XD Okay!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3