Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

Male Posts : 136
Stats : 4806

Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:50 pm

One would know Eros was shocked if you saw his jaw drop even a bit. For several seconds he stood speechless, what she said still registering in his mind. After a few more moments he spoke.

"A missle..? Someone just decided to SHOOT a missile at your lab?"

Looks back out to the sky, searching for anything else flying through the air that may blow them to smithereens.

(I gotta get off early. Sorry >.<. Laters)
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

Female Posts : 216
Stats : 4818

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:55 pm

(Later.)

Why was this guy still here talking to her? She couldn't simply walk away, head into the house covered in ash and wearing her blood-stained lab coat. Her mother would have a heart attack. She stared at the man, as though words were a waste on him. Why should she tell him her own father did it? Was it really any of his business? Taka thought not.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:55 pm

Sighs and shakes his head, looking at what remained of the lab.

"What a waste too. It's a shame. They really should do something about the lunatics that pull this kind of thing. They have to be eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 am

"Oh, trust me, something will be done indeed, I assure you. I swear it on my own life." She muttered bitterly as she bit her fingernail. Now just what she would do exactly was another question.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:37 am

Turns and watches her for a moment, tilting his head slightly. Narrowing his ice blue eyes at her expression, something in his mind clicking and piecing together.

"So," he said, raising an eyebrow, "you not only know who did this...but you know them personally as well."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:07 pm

"Correct." She answered shortly, her gaze focused on a tiny pebble.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 pm

Nods, thinking again for a moment, looking back at the chasm watching as only smoke rose out of the debris.

"And how exactly do you intend on getting rid of this person? You obviously aren't in the shape to handle any physical exertion, much less corporate espionage alone."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:54 pm

"Why are you so interested?" Her eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Walks over, stopping a few feet in front of her, kneeling down to her level.

"What if I told you if you would take it, I would offer my help?"
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:26 pm

"I would have to ask why and as to what price?" She said, observing him with slightly more interest now.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Tilts his head slightly, thinking.

" A warm bed and some food would be nice. Im homeless at the moment and dont have penny to my name"
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:08 pm

"So what you're saying is that if I provide shelter and food for you, you will assist me in my plans?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Nods, "Sure why not? I have nothing better to do. And this sounds like the challenge I came here for."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:29 pm

"Then we have a deal... Eros, was it?" She stood up and pulled off her lab coat. After dusting herself off as best she could, she dropped the lab coat and glanced up the rocky path back up towards the top of the cliff. "Now, seeing as the enemy happens to live in the same household as I, you may have to sneak in through a second floor window. Can you manage that?"
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Begins making his way towards the mansion, leaving her behind.

"You'll see soon enough that I can manage far more then just that"
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Taka watched him skeptically for a moment before rolling her eyes and climbing up after him, "It's the largest window on the eastern side of the house, with dark curtains. I'll open the window within ten minutes after stepping foot into the house." She said rather bossily.

(hehe, feel free to show her up and open the window yourself xD lol it'd be funny to see her reaction. Only if you want to of course.)
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:50 pm

(Will do!!!!!)

Soon enough finds the window and climbs up the house, a bit difficult due to there being almost no hand holds and virtually having to hold on by sheer force.

Once at the top he easily finds the lock and with some focus and concentration, slide it into its unlocked position and opened the window, hoping in the room.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Taka took a moment to catch her breath at the doorstep before reluctantly entering the house. She could still hear conversation and laughter coming from the dining room, so she quietly veered into the hallway and up the stairs. If it was one thing she was good at that didn't involve her witty brain was her ability to move as silently as possible, but she had to take things very slow. Once on the second floor, she headed into her bedroom, turned and shut the door, then about faced. She stopped as she saw Eros just standing there, as though he had been waiting for a while. She suppressed only a tiny bit of her irritation as she muttered, "Show off," under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Shrugs and leans near the window on the wall

"By the way, I think my usefulness will be of greater use to you if I told you I was telekinetic"
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:05 pm

She crossed her arms gazing at him harshly, "No mere human could possibly have such an unrealistic power."
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Looks at his left hand, turning it over as if inspecting it. Slowly h raises it up towards the right, near the window. Suddenly, but slowly the window begins opening and closing by itself, then slamming shut one last time.

"Well," He said, with a raised eyebrow, "ether that or your room is haunted."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 pm

She watched the window slam, then stunned, she looked to him, "What... are you?"
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Stifles a laugh, very intently aware he wasnt exactly an invited guest in the house.

"Um..," he says, chuckling slightly, "just your average Eyll. Well, not really average. Telekinesis is actually very uncommon for an Eyll.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:20 pm

"Really? I've only read about your kind in children's books. I guess nobody's decided to do any research." She sighed, as though it were a horrible loss, then she sat down at her desk, rummaging through her drawers and collecting a pile of odd sorts of items with little bits of metal on them.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Shrugs again, "From what I heard they're not that many of us in the capital, so its no surprise." Sighs and watches her.

"I guess the first step is finding a new 'Lab'?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next