Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

Female Posts : 216
Stats : 4818

Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) Empty
PostSubject: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:47 pm

(Title courtesy of Eros!)

Amongst the smoke and flames that were eating up everything at the bottom of the chasm, Taka was there, running through and jumping over the flames, trying to search for any surviving lab equipment. She was coughing violently into her sleeve as everything kept crumbling down around her, crashing in on her precious lab. The lab she had spent years developing. The lab that had been her safe haven as long as Taka could remember. But now, it was all ruined, and at this rate, staying any longer would only result in death.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

Male Posts : 136
Stats : 4806

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Hearing the explosion, Eros practically leaped off the side of the mountain, descending at a more then dangerous pace, eventually landing near the white mansion, surprised at how easily it blended in with the surrounding snow. Quietly he skirted the side of the house, not wanting to draw attention through the windows, which he saw a large party enjoying a feast.

Walking over to the cliff and kneeling down, Eros looked over and spotted through the smoke and the flames the wreckage of whatever had been hit. With a glint in his eye, a curiosity burning stronger then the word of caution his mind told him, he descended the chasm with a speed and skill of someone with years of climbing experience.

Dropping down into the wreckage, Eros stayed low and covered his mouth with his sleeve, both to prevent the smoke from getting to him. Swiftly he surveyed what was left of the explosion, realizing soon enough thanks to the obvious sighs and remains of equipment that this area was indeed man made. Then suddenly he heard footsteps echoing behind him, quickly turning and squinting, watching as a silhouette rushed towards him.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Suddenly Taka collided with a slightly taller figure, and they both came crashing to the ground. She started coughing again as she tried to force herself to her feet, but then froze as she realized it wasn't rock or lab equipment she had run into.

(Grr... my posts are getting shorter... >.>" I will put forth more effort from here on.)
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:19 pm

(Dont worry about it, when it comes to the characters actually interacting, its going to get short, just write enough that you feel is necessary. Just because its not long doesnt mean the writings not good)

Falls over, hitting his head and instinctively rolling away, quickly sitting up, and trying to get a look at the person, obviously disoriented. Then slowly stands up, suddenly remembering he was in a dangerous place to be sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Taka tensed as she heard the being move away, and fumbled with her coat pocket and out came her special glove. "W-Who's there?!" She coughed between short gasps as her lungs screamed for oxygen.

(^_^ True. Good point)
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Eros stood up slowly, wiping his cloths off and covering his mouth again, coughing harshly, but keeping that calm and cool demeanor he always has when dealing with another. Slowly he pulled his other hand back in a non aggressive motion.

"Would you mind watching where your running? We are in a bit of a situation here."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:31 pm

"Situation?!" Taka spat then slipped on her glove, just in case. "My whole lab's ruined!" She rushed further into the blazing chaos. Searching through more wreckage. All she could find was her blood-stained lab coat.

(Wait, would the smoke eventually cause her to get dizzy or something? Not sure exactly how that would play out.)
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 pm

(sorta but not really, your more liable to suffocate if you stay in smoke to long)

Sighs and follows her, watching her frantic behavior, but not offering any help.

"Im afraid your probably not going to find anything left of your "lab". This looks like it was a really nasty explosion."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:41 pm

"What'd you think it was you blundering idiot!"(Pardon moi) "It's all g-" But her coughing would no longer allow her to speak. She staggered back a few paces, trying to gather what little air was left in this inferno. Her gaze darted around feverishly as she tried to determine which way the exit was, and the smoke was stirring up tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:45 pm

Noticing her expression and ignoring what she just said he motioned his head in the direction behind him

"You came from that way, so Im assuming the exit is down further." he said, making no move to touch her or urge her on

"Your going to die here if we dont leave now, and I certainly won't die in a place like this."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Taka glared in the man's direction, but only became reluctant for a moment, before moving towards the way he had directed. Instead of wandering like the pathetic mess she felt like she was, she stepped more carefully now, quickly, but more efficiently. The panic was beginning to dull in the back of her mind, and survival had taken front and center. When she had reached the place she had climbed down from, she automatically boosted herself up and reached for the nearest ledge.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:03 am

Nods and begins following her, looking back at the burning lab, before following her up the ledge.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:16 am

Once she climbed up to the top, which was no small feat, she flipped over onto her back in watery snow, stopping to catch her breath now that the smoke was thinner. Even in regular circumstances, all this action wasn't meant for her small, unfit frame. Once the pain in her lungs began to ease, she clumsily turned over and got to her feet to start hiking her way back up towards the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Continues following several feet behind her, although unlike her, hardly breathless except for the occasional cough due to the smoke. Although he didn't coop well with smoke he was used to situations similar to this, after all, this is what hes trained for.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Taka didn't stop until the heat from the fire dulled, and she half fell half sat on a small boulder as her dull gaze drifted to the destruction taking place right before her eyes. The silence only lasted a moment before turning and coughing up a storm. She then relaxed her muscles, straightened her shoulders up a tad, and slipped on her blood-stained lab coat. "May i ask for your name?" It was as though a little switch had been turned on, and her mind was clear once again. With an irritated expression, she brushed some ash off her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Walks up next to her, but not getting to close, staring out at the sky and taking a moment to run the past few minutes through his mind before answering her.

"Eros." He said matter of factly, in a way that a soldier would tell an officer. Calm, collected, and most of all, giving away no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:07 pm

"Well, Eros, mind telling me what you were doing down there?" She crossed her arms as she watched him observantly.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Looks back at the young woman, watching her the same way she was him.

"I was climbing down the mountain" He said, pointing at the obscured peak, "it was hard to miss the sound of the explosion, so I decided to see what was going on."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:24 pm

"And you just went ahead and dived right in just to see what was 'going on'?" She asked coldly. Her bitter mood wasn't helping in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Shrugs and looks back towards the city.

"I have a death wish. What are you going to do? Sue me?"
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Taka scoffed and turned away. She hesitated as she looked up the rocky path towards the top of the cliff. 'Don't stay out long, dear.' Anger flickered inside, but it she made no sign of it, as her back was turned.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Yawns, tired from the days events, looking around the area then up at the mansion to the wrecked chasm.

"You never did tell me what caused that little mess over there. Was there a bomb in there?"
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:37 pm

"I don't recall you asking." She replied icily, glaring at him for less than a second. She then sighed and plopped back onto her little boulder.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Blinks slowly several times, staring at the back of her head, keeping a perfect calm.

"There's no reason to be angry with me. I'M not the one that blew up your lab."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Taka stared at him with her dull gaze for a long moment before, she finally, as if in defeat, lowered her gaze dismissively as she bit her lip, running through her next move in her father's insidious game. "It was some kind of missile." She said absentmindedly after another long silence, trying to focus her thoughts correctly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)   Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Lost, Something Gained (Tag: Eros)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next