Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Start of a New Beginning (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

Female Posts : 285
Stats : 4817

The Start of a New Beginning (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Start of a New Beginning (Closed)   The Start of a New Beginning (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:19 pm

Dark clouds cover the sky, blocking the brighten sun that looms over the stone bridge below. Shadows retreat into the cover of the large structure waiting for the clouds to release the raise their holds of lights they need. The mass of clouds move along in the large area above at their own pace not wanting to let the shadows grow. A small groan comes from dark shadows from under the large structure along with a loud thud that echos from under the cold stone bridge.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Beginning (Closed)   The Start of a New Beginning (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Hidden within the shadows of the stone structure lies Ivory with a blank expression while laying on the rubble of stones that rests under it. Ivory's eyes were lifeless with nothing but blankness swirling in them. No breathes escaped from Ivory's lips as her chest did not move to show any signs of life within the girl. She looked like a newly fallen corpus.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Beginning (Closed)   The Start of a New Beginning (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Ivory moves her arms showing the damage they hold while pushing herself up and finally having enough strength to stand on her feet once more. Her eyes remain dull and lifeless while her damaged body shakes enough to notice. She was still shaken from her nightmares from the night before. Flames and darkness flood her mind causing her to scream out shaking her lungs if she had any.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Beginning (Closed)   The Start of a New Beginning (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:37 am

Her body shakes rapidly as the shadows go back into hiding as the sun's rays are taken from them. Her eyes scan her surroundings trying to find something to take her mind. Anything. Anything would be fine. Just something.

"... I shouldn't have left... even if it just a living hell..."

Ivory's voice was dark and low while her body shook. Her eyes narrow at the shadows around her and automatically, her body stops shaking. Her body loosens up and goes limp somewhat. "... I don't understand... Why do you yearn for that killer...?" Many would possibly think Ivory was crazy for talking to shadows when it was something that kept her sane. Something that stops the memories from taking over her mind and letting the fear rush kick in. Anything is better than that. Anything, even death.
Back to top Go down
Ivory Smythe
Kakato
Ivory Smythe

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Beginning (Closed)   The Start of a New Beginning (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Ivory gasps when smoke fills her nosrils. She quickly stands up with her body shaking rapidly then flees from the shadows. She was grateful that the sun was still being guarded by the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Beginning (Closed)   The Start of a New Beginning (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of a New Beginning (Closed)
Page 1 of 1