Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dining Hall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

Female Posts : 5968
Stats : 11362

Dining Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:45 pm

*looks back at Hitomi*
Preparing for the worst. If he goes for any of us he'll get a bullet to the arm....
*turns back to the elf cautiously*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

Female Posts : 3236
Stats : 8677

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:46 pm

*Crouches down a bit, a little tense* I think that is a good idea...
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Male Posts : 1571
Stats : 6970

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:17 pm

Amarante wrote:
"First, are you employed or in any way allied to Akki or the Unders? Second, what was your objective that caused you to end up lost in my palace? Third, how long do you plan on staying in my domain?" He asked in rapid succession, not giving the elf time to answer the questions right after he asked them.

Prince's jaw tightens, but he answers anway. "Yes to your first question, anything more spacifice is more then three questions. I am on my way to Kietsu Town to 'retrive' an artifact, I truely am lost, though I would assume I have to pass through here to get to there. And for you last question, no longer then nessisary." Prince says, takign a sip of wine.

"As of right now though she owns me until our contract is paid in full. But after that I have no garinteed alliances to her.. I am willing to work for some one else who can pay more though... that detail in her contract is in the "fine print" if you know what I mean?" Prince is still on the alert, not sure how they will take this infromation.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:27 pm

*stands up, guns in hand*
*looks at Horus*
Can I shoot him?
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:45 pm

*Hitomi stands up with her scythe and hisses* OF COURSE.
Back to top Go down
Amarante
Kakato
Amarante

Stats : 5443

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:24 pm

"Yeah, slay him. We wouldn't want Akki getting this artifact. If he gets away, Hitomi I want you and Echo to go to Kietsu and make sure he doesn't get this artifact anyway possible." He said, standing up from the table. He snapped his fingers, and a flood of guards entered the room, barring all of the windows and doors. He turned and walked away, through the row of guards toward his chambers with his scepter in hand. "Guards, the elf doesn't leave. Don't help in this fight, its a matter of honor." He commanded as he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:27 pm

*Hitomi smiles and hugs Bat-Chan quickly* I am so happy, we get to kill it!

(Hauuu, Elfy, I didn't expect it to go like this ;-;)
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:07 pm

(sorry man)
*grins without emotion*
Sorry elf. Nothing personal.
*face goes straight*
Is this the right thing? What would Gandrake think?....
*aims for elf's head*
*barely misses*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:09 pm

*Jumps on him and pins him down* So...You think you can have dealings with that Akki lady and expect us, who have been hurt many ways by her, allow you to return to her? We aren't that stupid.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:14 pm

*walks up an points guns on elf's head*
What is the artifact and where is it?
*growls*
Tell me if you savor your life.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:17 pm

*Smiles a little* Please cool down Bat-Chan...Perhaps though, we can stop his dealings with them and not kill him, if he promises to stay under....house arrest here. I hate to kill people.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:19 pm

*looks at Hitomi*
I agree. I wish to find the artifact so we can end this somewhat peacefully.
*turns attention back to the elf*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:21 pm

*Keeps him pinned down, but a little more gently* Now please....Tell us where this thing is, and what it is. Tell us, and you can stay here somewhat more happy than if you don't.
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:24 pm

*hears rain outside*
Hm...I love the rain.....
*pushes gun against his head*
You gunna answer?
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Hn....*Sighs* So?
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:28 pm

*talks with Hitomi*
I think it's beautiful. Like the Dead Forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:31 pm

*wakls in and look aroung confused*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:32 pm

*Smiles a little* Yes....I love rain too...Even when I'm a cat...
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:33 pm

*senses another presence*
*points second gun at the other girl*
*eyes widen*
Your the girl from the forest...!
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:35 pm

*Looks where she looks* Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:55 pm

I'm not sure. She was there when Gandrake got taken away the first time.....
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:01 pm

Mm....I see....*Holds onto the elf's shoulders not hurting him but not letting him wriggle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:02 pm

*..........um im friends with him ..........ummm DONT HURT ME*
*hides behind fan*
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Kakato
Echosong

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:08 pm

*looks thoughtful*
I have to go.
*waves at guards*
*they move out of the way of the door*
*leaves*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Kakato
Hitomi

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:09 pm

*Nods and licks the elf's cheek* Will you please stay...? I would like to have a friend here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining Hall   Dining Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining Hall
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next