Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Training Area

Go down 
+10
Ronkale
Olivia_Flemeild
Yuka
Murakami
Kurai
Ryenne Avon
Akki
Hitomi
Echosong
Amarante
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Olivia_Flemeild
Kakato
Olivia_Flemeild

Female Posts : 16397
Stats : 21879

The Training Area - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:04 pm

*looks to the post and smirks*

"That's easy! Neko's are MADE for balance!"

*laughs a little and climbs up onto the post quickly and stands on the top with one foot. Tail and arms extend out to help maintain balance*
Back to top Go down
Yuka
Kakato

Stats : 5384

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Randa: Arms and tail down, you will not always have the ability to use them. Yuka, please do the honors.

Sure thing Grandpa Randa! *picks up a few fruits smiling and laughing*
LOOK OUT OLIVIA!
*throws them at her, laughing and having fun*
I promise to take you to the spa after!
Back to top Go down
Olivia_Flemeild
Kakato
Olivia_Flemeild

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:09 pm

"WHAT?!"

*eyes widen and dodges the fruit but is leaning over to far and almost falls off*

"YOU GUYS ARE NUTS!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Yuka
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:11 pm

*smiles and laughs*
It's training! It's difficult, not nuts! Besides, it's just fruit, you'll live I'm sure of it!
*continues throwing fruits at her, starting with kiwis and strawberries, growing larger into apples and oranges, and larger into pinapples and coconuts*
Back to top Go down
Olivia_Flemeild
Kakato
Olivia_Flemeild

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:13 pm

*dodges most of them but when she throws the coconut it smacks Olivia right in the face and she falls down on her back*

"Ouch..." *wimpery voice*
Back to top Go down
Yuka
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:15 pm

*walks over to Olivia and helps her up*
That was really good! What do you think Randa?

Randa: *nods head* Try once more.
Back to top Go down
Olivia_Flemeild
Kakato
Olivia_Flemeild

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:16 pm

*mutters something under breath then sighs and climbs back up onto the top*
Back to top Go down
Yuka
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Ready? Go!
*starts with cherries, strawberries, blueberries, then throws kiwis and tangerines*
*throws apples and oranges. Then throws grape fruits, pineapples and coconuts*
You can do it Olivia! Just 5 more minutes!
Back to top Go down
Olivia_Flemeild
Kakato
Olivia_Flemeild

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:19 pm

*ducks to dodge a few fruit, then jumps up to dodge a few more, and lands a little clumsily, but doesn't fall off the pole*
Back to top Go down
Yuka
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:21 pm

*throws all fruit at once*
One more minute!
Back to top Go down
Olivia_Flemeild
Kakato
Olivia_Flemeild

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:23 pm

*dodges a couple more fruit and catches one, though staggers a bit, but quickly regains balance*

"Please tell me the rest of my training won't be this insane!"

*dodges a couple more fruit*
Back to top Go down
Yuka
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:25 pm

It just might! *smiles and laughs*
Five...four...three...two...one...ALL DONE!
*smiles and stops*
Great job Olivia!!

Randa: Yes, you did well. Your training here is complete
Back to top Go down
Olivia_Flemeild
Kakato
Olivia_Flemeild

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:27 pm

*sighs in relief and hops down*

"Alright!"
Back to top Go down
Yuka
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:29 pm

*bows to Randa* Thank-you Grandpa Randa! Have a good life!

*turns to Olivia*
Spa time!! *jumps excitedly*
Back to top Go down
Olivia_Flemeild
Kakato
Olivia_Flemeild

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:31 pm

*bows to Randa as well*

"Thank you for teaching me!"

*stands upright and looks over at Yuka and sweatdrops*

"If you say so Yuka-sensei."
Back to top Go down
Yuka
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:33 pm

*grabs Olivia's hand*
Let's go!!
Back to top Go down
Olivia_Flemeild
Kakato
Olivia_Flemeild

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:34 pm

*sighs and lets Yuka drag her off*
Back to top Go down
Ronkale
Kakato
Ronkale

Male Posts : 596
Stats : 5947

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Runs up and jumps up on a pole and maintains balance easily and spins around quickly making it to another pole without losing balance.
Back to top Go down
Ronkale
Kakato
Ronkale

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Jumps to each pole over and over making sure his speed and balance are one and he spins off of the pole and begins attacking posts after post while he runs at them making sure to hit them quickly more than three times. "This seems harder than I thought" smirks and quickly spins his right leg over the floor without touching the floor and swings his foot into a post knocking it off of its pole and he continues balancing himself on his right leg.
Back to top Go down
Ronkale
Kakato
Ronkale

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Stops balancing and does back-flips over and over but winces and trips holding his head "Ah! Not another headache!" closes his eyes and holds his head with both hands while tears fall from his eyes. "This is much worse than last time! Ow!"
Back to top Go down
Ronkale
Kakato
Ronkale

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Lifts his head and stands up wiping his tears ignoring the pain in his head "I have to keep training" glares and does the back-flips again until he stops after the sixth time and he spins around and kicks a post and punches another post ignoring the pain in his head.
Back to top Go down
Ronkale
Kakato
Ronkale

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Continues punching and kicking the post not missing one while he attacks them, winces from the pain in his head but ignores it while he attacks all the other post in pure power.
Back to top Go down
Ronkale
Kakato
Ronkale

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Blinks noticing the pain has subsided and smiles loving this feeling but stop when his looks change but doesn't let it faze him. Runs to a pole and punches it and spins around kicking it. "Like I care what I look like! I am going to train and there is nothing anybody can do to stop me..." Winces at the pain in his head but keeps attacking pure fury.
Back to top Go down
Ronkale
Kakato
Ronkale

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Stops when he hears a voice "Do you have to be so reckless?" looks around in pure shock but shakes it off "I am not reckless! I am training!" Dashes at another post and slams his fist into it but shivers hearing the voice again "Stop you'll heart someone else than yourself" blinks and stops not knowing how to respond
Back to top Go down
Ronkale
Kakato
Ronkale

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Stops and looks down "Fine, I will take a break...what is you want to say? Who are you?" closes his eyes but shivers hearing the voice reply "You should know. I am sorry for putting this burden on you but you will have to stick with me for a while...Who am I you ask well take a wild guess" blinks and sits down with his hand over his eyes "No way...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Training Area   The Training Area - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Training Area
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Seken :: Inside the Castle-
Jump to: