Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcane
Kakato
Arcane

Female Posts : 14
Stats : 4668

Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still Empty
PostSubject: Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still   Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Her white hair swayed and glistened, seemingly more chaste than the pristine snow of winter. It contrasted extremely against her skin of a pretty lavender hue. Her delicate hands gracefully cupped up clear water and poured it over herself, her beaded rosary of alabaster tones and her flowing white dress, all matching her white hair. Her hair fell down halfway her back, dripping water. It was s creamy white, it looked as if it glowed luminously like a pearl. Same as her simple dress. Her dress and rosary loosely hung from her body, soaked in water. Her skin was still glazed with the icy water she poured on days ago. As usual, Arcane Amadeus attempted to pour a thousand pints of water over herself a day. It was nearly impossible for her to count, however.

The water was especially freezing today and Arcane loved it. It gave her a strange moisture, abnormally keeping her skin moisturized. She only ate vegetables, if she hadn't spent so much time in the water, she could have become living mummy. Haha. Joking. But still, she knew it was unhealthy to have a diet of only feeding on plant life. Still, she loved her diet so. She believed it was so pure. Not to forget, simple. Arcane liked to bask in the gloriously simple lifestyle she lived in now. She couldn't help but enjoy it. No one else did. No one else understood her either. This was the life she chose to live. When would she have to stop living it?

It was extremely happiness-inducing that she was free from that thin spinster’s orders and control. That woman was a tyrant and she hated that. She hated that witch more than anyone else. Also, to think she was forced to learn spells herself! Arcane sighed. Was that life she was meant to live? She supposed so long ago. Her opinion was vastly different now. Now she lived in a simple utopia that she'd love to live in forever. Although this place was what she'd call a luxury she still felt lonely. She couldn't help it. She lost her chances to interact with those who once mattered the most. Bonds could broken so easily.

Occasionally, she did interact with others. It was a rare chance to. Usually, she'd meet some eyll wandering around. Apparently, the poor man or woman got lost and quietly, Arcane led them onto their proper path. She had lived there quite a while and she navigated expertly. She was the best navigator around there. Before the traveler left, be it eyll, anusia, or puran, the traveler always questions. Arcane didn't care what they were, or who they were. She simply helped them. Arcane always responded to the questions with short, quick, yet precise answers. Any questions she could not answer, Arcane notified the inquirer of this and remained silent. Still, nothing ever changed. Arcane prayed for any chance, even just one opportunity to meet someone who could be a lifelong friend. Someone special whom she could treasure. Arcane sat in the river, subconsciously waiting to find a friend.
Back to top Go down
Serena Akahana
Kakato
Serena Akahana

Stats : 4712

PostSubject: Re: Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still   Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Serena strolled silently into the area, with her sketch pad in hand. Being in a whole new world, once again she felt drawn to places of beauty such as these waters. She smiled as she approached and opened up to a blank sheet taking out a pencil, but it was then that she noticed another young woman in the river. "Oh, hello," she said with a small nod as she stood along the riverside.
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Kakato
Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still   Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Arcane nodded in acknowledgement of the other light eyll. This child, Arcane, had not been exposed to much society. Very few knew that this kakato every existed. Arcane didn't show her immense shock at all, her face composed and emotionless. Arcane had not spoken over two days so far. She wasn't very willing to break her record now. She was polite enough to gently wave at the stranger. Arcane knew that Serena was a light eyll as well, most likely with more experience around this strange and mysterious world of Kuroi Seken. Arcane gazed at the stranger with slight curiosity, her naiiveness strengthened by the fact she was a young girl, with barely any knowledge of society and the world itself whatsoever. Of course, that led to Arcane's confusion of wanting to isolate herself from everybody, yet wanting to know at least one person.

Arcane also curiously peered at the sketch pad, her eyes very focused. She had never seen anything like it. Such was deemed to be unknown, Arcane pondered whenever this unknown object could do her good or bad. A soft, almost high pitched noise escaped from her closed mouth, one of annoyedness that she was unwilling to get closer. The soft sound resembled almost a cat's meow. It was the first time Arcane ever showed her feelings of being peeved. Staying at a safe, but somewhat close distance, Arcane observed the young woman. She could tell that the lady, Serena, was much older than her. If they were any closer, Serena would tower over Arcane. It wasn't that Arcane minded. She didn't at all. probably never would as well. Arcane wondered why Serena was here. Arcane leaned a fraction of a foot more, looking aat an unfinished drawing on the sketch pad. It was of this very river. Arcane thought the Rentka River was gorgeous. It always was. It was only now that Arcane knew a little of Serena's good intentions. Perhaps the two shared the same view of these restoring waters.
Back to top Go down
Serena Akahana
Kakato
Serena Akahana

PostSubject: Re: Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still   Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Serena smiled as she continued finishing her sketch then looked over at the other Eyll, which she could sense about her. "I like sketching sights like this that exist in nature solely for beauty. It's a hobby of mine." She then placed her pencil on the ground as the sketch was finished up with details then finally looked up at the girl, "I'm Serena, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Kakato
Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still   Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Willing to break her record after analyzing the other eyll, Arcane decided to break her silence.
"I see. Nice to meet you. My name is Arcane Amadaeus."
Arcane dared not to say any more as she heard her own voice flow out. It had a silvery tone, like a bell, clear but high.
"...This is a pretty place, and that sketch is nice too."
Arcane was nervous but she didn't show the turmoil at all. She kept a deadpan face and wondered what else to say. She was certainly the quiet girl.
Back to top Go down
Serena Akahana
Kakato
Serena Akahana

PostSubject: Re: Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still   Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:24 am

Serena smiled then closed her sketch pad after signing her name on the bottom the page, "Thank you, I thought so too." She also turned and gave her a curt nod, "It's a pleasure to meet you Arcane." Serena placed her pad on the ground and gave a small stretch of her arms as she gazed forward at the waters, "So, was it the beauty that brought you here or something else?"
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Kakato
Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still   Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:57 pm

'This place is what I call my home as well. I ran away from a lecherous mentor wishing for me to become a tainted mage likewise her. You would call her a witch, yes?"
Arcane's violet eyes flickered with no emotion, but concentration. Her gaze was not unfriendly as it zoomed in on Serena. Her white hair swayed with the water. "I remain here because it is the only part of this world where I feel welcome. I have no family, and no one you would call a friend. I was drawn here because of how peaceful and quiet it was was. It is a beautiful place indeed and I don't know of any place better than this one. However, I still haven't decided if I should remain in solitude. The visitors here are fairly competent enough and I would wish to meet more like them." Arcane's wispy voice flowed like the river, gently washing its sound over Serena's ears. Arcane was a very young child but the serious face she possessed displayed wisdom borne of years beyond her.
Back to top Go down
Serena Akahana
Kakato
Serena Akahana

PostSubject: Re: Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still   Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:54 am

"I see...witches I find to be quite interesting indeed." She said as she stood there observing not only Arcane, but the river as well, "I'm glad you find this place to be so peaceful then, and if it helps, perhaps this is the beginning of a friendship, if that is what you so desire."
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Kakato
Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still   Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:48 am

"I do not mind having a companion at all but I dare not force others to yield to my wishes unless if they truly wish to." Arcane looked at the river too, her nigt violet eyes glinting, reflecting the image of such a beautiful, refreshing sight. The blue-green waters were shining in clear, reflecting blindingly diamond white light from the sun. Her eyes were fixated on Serena's, and her voice was solem and grave, but maintaing a child's high pitch. "Friendship is a mystery to me. Maybe it is good. But certainly I know I am to find out eventually." She seemed as emotionless as ever, however, it seemed that the ghost of hope was lingering in her amethyst eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still   Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exquisite Trance: Life at a Stand-still
Page 1 of 1