Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akahana, Serena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serena Akahana
Kakato
Serena Akahana

Stats : 4715

Akahana, Serena Empty
PostSubject: Akahana, Serena   Akahana, Serena I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Character Application

SERENA AKAHANA

Akahana, Serena Cc

Eyll

AgeGenderRace
20FemaleLight Eyll

Aptitudes

Ability:
Ability to bend the light energy around her into both offensive and defensive orbs/domes. It doesn't work very well when the area around her is mostly darkness, which can sometimes come about as a problem.
Specialty:
Serena is quite well with herbology. She's quite adept with a knowledge of herbs, both medicinal and magical. She also has more physical strength than a normal human woman and is skillful with martial arts.
Weakness:
Her power requires intense concentration when using force fields and sometimes gives her headaches or strains her body if the enemy is strong enough.
Weapons: Throwing Daggers hidden in her boots and sleeves

Characteristics:

Personality: Serena is often friendly, being that she can see light energy, she likes to look for the good in people. She's also an observant girl who enjoys traveling the world seeing what it has to offer and often sketching it in a pad. Although, every source of light has a shadow, and she's included. If on her bad side, Serena will attack if it calls for it. Her friends mean the world to her so defending them is a priority at times, and while her own life has been in danger in the past, she always finds a way to overcome the darkness.

Dislikes: Liars, Threats, Spiders

Fears: Claustrophobic, Arachnophobic

History:

[left]
Serena was born the only daughter of her father Victor and her mother Sonja, both Eylls. Her parents loved her very much and she was brought up around a more divine lifestyle of fine dining and etiqutte. They wanted the absolute perfect daughter, which naturally led Serena to sometimes rebel more. Eventually, though, once her powers began showing, she grew more mature and between talks with her father and practice sessions with her mother, she grew an excellent level of control.
Soon enough, she left home on her home and began traveling the world. Eventually she found a friend in a anusuian street theif who was wanted in another land. Serena defended and protected her and eventually taught her morals differently which led her to stop theiving and become a shop owner. Happy with what she'd done, Serena left again and eventually ended up in Kuroi Seken.
(History still to be worked on along the way)

Other Characters: None[
/left]

Last edited by Serena Akahana on Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryenne Avon
Atama

Female Posts : 1771
Stats : 7422

Akahana, Serena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akahana, Serena   Akahana, Serena I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:52 am

Hello and thank you for registering at Kuroi Seken.
Before your character is approved, there are some
small tweeks that we'd like you to look over.

Please take another look at your abilities. You have listed multiple things that can be done (force field, laser beam, etc.), please only choose one.
Back to top Go down
https://kuroiseken.rpg-board.net
Serena Akahana
Kakato
Serena Akahana

Stats : 4715

Akahana, Serena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akahana, Serena   Akahana, Serena I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 pm

EDITED (They're based on size now so I put both since their both circles)
Back to top Go down
Ryenne Avon
Atama

Female Posts : 1771
Stats : 7422

Akahana, Serena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akahana, Serena   Akahana, Serena I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:02 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://kuroiseken.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Akahana, Serena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akahana, Serena   Akahana, Serena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akahana, Serena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Seken :: INFORMATION :: Character Management :: Character Registration :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: