Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ticking Away (Tag: Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vietta Emitei
Kakato

Stats : 4714

Ticking Away (Tag: Open) Empty
PostSubject: Ticking Away (Tag: Open)   Ticking Away (Tag: Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:53 pm

High noon was reaching the skies above. The sun was easing over the tops of the mountains, where steam poured through the cracks, blurring over the sun. Thick air rose and fell, gliding across the rocky terrain below.

Vietta stood amoung the rocks, strolling and skipping to a happy beat. One unllike that around her, she was smiling and peering around every corner and crack. As if she was trying to find something she kept in mind, yet never in any moments did her hands move to reach the unknown.

"Where oh where..."
Back to top Go down
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

Male Posts : 56
Stats : 4729

PostSubject: Re: Ticking Away (Tag: Open)   Ticking Away (Tag: Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:12 pm

"Movement leads caution or does it?"
"Who is this I feel and sense, maybe another individual?"
"Heh, interesting and here I thought it was someone I detest."

Märchen's inner voice spoke within his head, he had been doing so quite often recently which annoyed him, toyed at his pride and everything else invisible which he held dear or maybe not as dear as the next character. Märchen hid behind a boulder of course watching this indivdual run skip in glee, she was to happy for his liking and as a result made scars into his trusted skull which he had come to like very much. Even though it is a bone kind of material coming from other living and breathing people. Mammals are what the experts call them, us. Golden hues remained on her as he hid behind this rock mineral much larger than the others, the dim light was a good view of his pale skin and black circles under his eyes from lack of sleep. His interest was on the girl but of course he will not make a move unless he is spotted or can't take her happiness anymore.
Back to top Go down
Vietta Emitei
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Ticking Away (Tag: Open)   Ticking Away (Tag: Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:27 pm

As she moved through the familiar grounds, Vietta had to stiffle a yawn. She was tired, and found herself to be quite bored. She did enjoy stalking a few of the Anusia, but there weren't any in close range today. Vietta enjoyed studying them, settling her curiosity down before she'd try to scare them away. Old habbits of this Dark Eyll never appeared to die hard.

Within moments, Vietta could have sworn she heard something, popping up an immediate ear of hers. An animal, perhaps? Maybe an Anusia, all by their lonesome!

"Oh helloooo...!"

She turned a quick corner, doubling back. And almost running into a familiar face. She had never had a personal encounter with the man, but no one could get by without knowing who their Atama was. Immediately, Vietta brought down her glamour.

"Whooops"
Back to top Go down
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

PostSubject: Re: Ticking Away (Tag: Open)   Ticking Away (Tag: Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Märchen's golden eyes were blank at this sudden action from the girl. Not saying a word he closed his eyes and rubbed his skull where it was scratched. Why on earth did she react like that, maybe it was just a feeling that she had to jump at something. The male with dark black clothing took a step back, he wouldn't attack her since it wouldn't satisfy him at all. Probably for 6 minutes but the feeling would be gone, opening his golden hues he looked to the girl silently. It would seem it was someone of his own kind, and a very odd one at that. Then again who was he to criticize?

"Bounding like a lioness only to see she bit off to much she could chew?"

The dark figure smirked sarcastically as he walked away from the girl holding his skull in a weak embrace. Märchen's thoughts were gone maybe it was cause of her sudden counter attack which ended so abruptly. Who knows, he did not understand himself anymore. Märchen sat down on boulder smaller than the others with his gaze fixed on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Vietta Emitei
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Ticking Away (Tag: Open)   Ticking Away (Tag: Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Vietta looked up at the tall man with her large, red eyes. Maybe not so tall, she had thought, because her height could unquestionably make anything seem quite large. She looked the man over once more before she crossed her arms, surveying his actions. He was the Atama, wasn't he? Because he surely wasn't acting like one. She heard most were mean or strong or just the idealization of ruthless power. The man infront of her hardly seemed the type. A twin brother, perhaps?

"...I never said that. Infact, I have yet to bite any being."

At first, she had thought that the man was walking away from her. If that was true, Vietta would have no problem voiceing a sour opinion or two. He took a seat on a rock and stared at her, unlike what she had thought. Gladly, she stared right back at the man, acting a bit childish but she was not one to hold back her opinions.

"Quit staring at me, there's plenty more of interest around these parts. I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

PostSubject: Re: Ticking Away (Tag: Open)   Ticking Away (Tag: Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Märchen scoffed with his eyes narrowed, the girl had spunk and he would surely give her that. The pale colored male who almost looked sickly looked her over and couldn't help but chuckle a sarcastic chuckle. What a interesting looking girl, if his skull would talk maybe the bone material of someones head would surely agree. Maybe, maybe not?.

"Let me tell you something, you and everything else is not so different? Interest me, what a laugh! Around these parts? Heh, that seems to be the only up beat thing in the area. Words and phrases may shatter my heart, but looks and places may never peice it back together...or in that matter?"

Märchen blinked with wide eyes making his black circles under his eyes apparent, what on earth was he chatting about. That led to him chuckling with his eyes closed and his left hand under his bottom lip in that way of manner which look entirely happy but he wasn't happy. This was all for show, sarcasim if you were to call it so. Teasing and toying were the same thing but in his point of view. Teasing and testing were all to similar.
Back to top Go down
Vietta Emitei
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Ticking Away (Tag: Open)   Ticking Away (Tag: Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Kicking at a small rock below her feet, Vietta rolled her eyes. Everything that the man said went in one ear and out the other. What was he trying to say, because frankly half of it just seemed like he was saying anything he could just to hear himself speak. She made sense of only half his sentences.

"You're quite the bore. Aren't you the Atama? I expected...well, something more eccentric and boistrous. And someone who made more sense."

She didn't care much for what she said now. The man hardly seemed willing to do anything bad, and even if he had Vietta's fiesty side was getting the best of her. Her arms were now laying, crossed in front of her body, her big red eyes still unmoving from the man in front of her.
Back to top Go down
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

PostSubject: Re: Ticking Away (Tag: Open)   Ticking Away (Tag: Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Märchen didn't show any emotion after she had said that, in all honesty he didn't seem to care about her attitude or what she had said. The pale male known as, Märchen liked himself the way he was. 10 years ago, maybe he didn't seem to like himself or more or less he didn't care. Märchen rubbed the skull in a manner of which he would do to a feline, nothing seemed to faze him anymore. He quit showing emotion long ago.

"I'm a bore, I am well aware. Your nothing different, sweetheart? Yes, I am Atama and most Atama aren't well in looks or in manners. I am enitrely different from your fairy taled indivduals."

Upon saying this, his voice was that of spite and sacasim. It was full of sarcasm yet it was cruel and harsh. Märchen shook his head as he stopped rubbing the skull as he kept his eyes on the girls red hues. How he hated to speak of fairy tales, they do not exist in his point of views. More so, they were nothing more but dust in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Vietta Emitei
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Ticking Away (Tag: Open)   Ticking Away (Tag: Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:38 pm

"Fairy tales? Those are stories that are told to little Anusia's, I'm going by judgements made and said by others. Rumors, perhaps."

But Vietta would listen to anything. Whether she believed them or not, even she hadn't known, but every rumor contained some truth to it, and so she had learned to soak up all of the information she could. Any advantage possible, she had wanted it to be hers.

"No sweethearts, here. I was given the name Vietta."
Back to top Go down
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

PostSubject: Re: Ticking Away (Tag: Open)   Ticking Away (Tag: Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Märchen seemed to tilt his head to what she had said, never did he ask for her name but he didn't care. She had already said it and so would he have to, he didn't care and in all truth he wouldn't anytime soon. The gold eyes which belonged to him seemed to look her in the face and take it her looks but didn't seem to stay on that thought to long.

"Vietta, is your name. Hm, quite nice if anything would call it so? De Märchen Gostuv is mine. Call me Marchen."

He was blunt upon his answer, that would mean that he only wanted to be called as Marchen and nothing more or less. Märchen rubbed the skulls jaw in a rather round motion with his left hand while the right was limp and at his side.
Back to top Go down
Vietta Emitei
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Ticking Away (Tag: Open)   Ticking Away (Tag: Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Märchen? Most knew the man simply by Atama, but Märchen? She had heard the name someplace before, though she couldn't pinpoint it. Looking to her left and right, as though the answers were there, Vietta tried to think and find the answer. However, after a few moments she couldn't seem to travel deep enough to recall where the name had been mentioned before. Not that she'd give up anytime soon.

"Well I am an original, as is your name. It allures me, I admit, to the uniques of our people."

She caught him staring a bit more intently at her, and she had no fear of returning the favor. She looked him up and down, scanning his attire and making her own judgments based on posture, and that silly skull of his as well.

"Aren't you a little young to be an Atama?"
Back to top Go down
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

PostSubject: Re: Ticking Away (Tag: Open)   Ticking Away (Tag: Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Märchen blinked once and he smirked but it was a sarcastic one, was he to young or was she trying to say something in offense to him. The gold eyes which were on her narrowed but closed fully after he sighed and chuckled in a sarcastic manner.

"I'm young, that is quite sharp of you to ask. I am 27 is that still to young?"

Maybe, after all some people believe it to be young and yet some seemed to not so agree. He was near 30 and that made him feel a little old then again he didn't say anything. Märchen shook his head as he opened his eyes and looked at her a little while still touching his skull.
Back to top Go down
Vietta Emitei
Kakato

PostSubject: Re: Ticking Away (Tag: Open)   Ticking Away (Tag: Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:09 pm

"I pictured an old man in your place. So yes, from my perspective it is. But, at least you are not 18."

Vietta shrugged her shoulders and turned around, her back to his gaze. She kicked a few more stones and caused a small black cloud of dust to rise towards her face. It continued up, high into the air, until it disappeared amounst the gray clouds. If only she could see it just as closely as she had hoped.

As she scanned her feet once more, her eyes felt a bit of a twitch. She could see the perfect angles and pinpoints of where her toes would have to hit in order to create the same black cloud of dust. A few greens and reds crossed her vision, a small smile playing on her lips as she did as her eyes told, kicking and making the same exact cloud.
Back to top Go down
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

PostSubject: Re: Ticking Away (Tag: Open)   Ticking Away (Tag: Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Märchen scoffed but it was a silent one as his eyes closed and his left hand simply held the skull in a rather loose way. His gold hues glew faintly as he opened his eyes but slightly and he looked to Vietta in a silent manner with his head shifted to where it was up and his gaze was down in which he looked offended by her presence. The pale colored male had always made this look around others who he seemed to not trust and that was to everyone, if he had found someone that was different then maybe he wouldn't be like that. To him however that was unlikely. Highly unlikely.

"Old man, I am thus a old man. Call me what you will, I know I am old or feel like that from the inside."

Saying this was his way of telling her, I am old only cause I feel it not that I look it. Märchen had a way of feeling old from the inside than the outside only cause he felt exhausted all the time but it never affected his mental thoughts. The only thing that it seemed to affect was his health or maybe it was something else. Shrugging his shoulders and smirking in a sarcastic manner he actually looked to her in faint interest even though it was not interest. It was more of a mask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ticking Away (Tag: Open)   Ticking Away (Tag: Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ticking Away (Tag: Open)
Page 1 of 1