Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of Character: Chat Box

Go down 
+18
Vietta Emitei
Seymour De Fray
Haruka Alcotte
De Märchen Gostuv
Taka Miyazaki
Ivory Smythe
Kaya Mayonaka
Airen Adler
Iris Dimitriou
Eros Urian
Daisuke Azura
Ryousuke Azura
Olivia_Flemeild
DarkShadow6
Daisuke
Kurai
Reign
Ryenne Avon
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Iris Dimitriou
Atama
Iris Dimitriou

Female Posts : 10
Stats : 4718

Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:24 pm

As for the chatbox, Krae won't approve of. For awhile now, ive just used instant messaging on skype because you can open group chats that way. And as for lands, Krae may also have some notes stored away about everything. I have been confused about where each clan is positioned and such.

And I do have two pictures that i think i shared with Krae before, but it was only for the Light Eyll capital. As for actually drawing stuff out, i might be able to pair up with you on that. I dont call myself an artist, but i am artistically inclined.

For right now, Seymour seems to be my only open rp character. Taka's in the process of rebuilding her lab, while Iris never leaves her city on a simple whim, and Enya and Devlin aren't allowed outside the castle i believe.they may bend the rules a bit, Enya more so than Devlin, but it would still be rare for them to sneak off. Wouldn't want to get caught; and even then they cant and wont go to the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Kakato
Arcane

Female Posts : 14
Stats : 4662

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Interesting characters. I wonder if I should try to make another character when Arcane becomes like a year older, I guess. I think it's interesting how characters have all sorts of restrictions. Maybe the plot of this RP site should be trying to unite all of those characters in a happy world. Of course, this may not happen but I think it may be a good idea. It won't work out perfectly but whatever.

As for keeping this site active, I think I may be able to invite some good RPers. I'm good friends with three or four of them. My friends Aidan, Matt, and Jordan may actually like this site. I am not very sure though. But, I think they and Patrick would be a good addition to this site.I'm not sure if Julia would.

And for my character, Arcane is an orphan who ran away from her forced apprenticeship to a spinistery witch. Maybe she could get cursed some time along the way she travels. Arcane is a nomad, meaning she can wander anywhere she wants, until she figures outs the rules for society, which I think, isn't very soon. I would love to RP as Arcane with Serena though. First person I RPed with, woo hoo! :3

Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

Stats : 4707

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Sorry for not being on much. Real life kind of slapped me in the face.

Anyways, has anyone had any luck contacting people? And has Krae said anything about any of this?
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

Stats : 4751

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:01 am

No but I can talk to her if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:10 am

I don't have any way to get a hold of her other than through here, and I highly doubt she checks her PMs here. If you would be so kind as to ask her what her plans are and tell her what we have discussed, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Seymour De Fray
Kakato
Seymour De Fray

Stats : 4751

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Okay, I did message her on her other site, just waiting on a response.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:20 am

Thank you very much, love.
Back to top Go down
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

Male Posts : 56
Stats : 4732

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:40 am

Dx God!!!! I just happen to get on at the right time! xD Asher is back. lol
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:47 am

Ash! It's been too long since we last talked. How are you, honey?
Back to top Go down
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 am

I'm good. Just been busy with work and such. ^^ You all seem good? lol. xD
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:51 am

As good as I can be. Busy with school and Tae Kwon Do.
Back to top Go down
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:55 am

Ah. Sweet~ xD
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:01 am

So do you have any ideas for a plot for this place, Ash? We haven't really discussed the topic, but I think if we started now we could come up with something grand. Unless, of course, Krae has an idea.

BTW: If you haven't read our rants, I'm planning on bringing the real Echo back, minus Mary Sue.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

Female Posts : 216
Stats : 4810

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:08 am

Krae has the setup for the site, but made it in such a way that she would not have to check back constantly. We're basically on our own as far as Roleplay plots between our characters until summer, when she'll be most active.

And I can probably help with plot ideas on big scales if we wanna put us all together! :D The question is, on what terms? Fighting, alliances etc. etc. Light eylls and dark don't and won't go together of course.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

Male Posts : 284
Stats : 4797

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:10 am

Switched characters. xD I really don't have any ideas. I'm rusty but it doesn't mean I'll be rusty for long. Which sounds like a good idea to you both about the fighting or alliances etc?
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:15 am

I'll look more into the racial standpoint. But are we going to have conflicts over race only? Or should we make/recruit some bigger baddies. Other than that, I believe we still have the whole "Atama" System running, so we'll have to figure out how that works, exactly.

Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:19 am

Both alliances and fighting sound splendid. Blend it together and we can have a war on our hands :3

@ Echo: I remember reading somewhere on one of Krae's posts about a group or two that came together to rebel against something or someone. I don't remember where I found it though.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:21 am

Alright, I'll look for that in my snooping as well.

As for the random baddies, should we try to bring back old baddies? EX: Akki, Seven, Ashal?
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:24 am

I definitely was a fan of Seven :3 Don't remember Akki though.

And Asher, I just remembered. I had once pondered about the hatred Taka had towards her father, and was wondering, what if her father was in league with the Dark Eyll? After all, Mr. Miyazaki is a respected influence in the Mechan Clan, has the capability to get into the capital, AND owns the Miyazaki Weapons Manufacturing Company :D Whole lots of opportunity for corruption there.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:28 am

Sure I do not mind that at all? xD I remember clearly that the both of you liked Ashal. lol.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:32 am

I'll pull up Seven soon, as well. I have a couple of ideas for her...
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:46 am

From what I can tell, Anusia are on very bad terms with the Purans, but on decent terms with the rest of the world. Dark and Light Eyll hate each other, while Spirit Eyll are stuck in the middle, Sihur seem to be outcasts or loners. Hairan seem very kind and nice, Vepran seem very cunning, and Wulran seem easily used. The Purans, other than messing with the Anusia, seem to keep to themselves.

On the subject of Ashal and Seven: What would they be aiming for? Anusia government? World Domination (MUAhAHAHAH!)? Or perhaps a little chaos? What I'm saying is, is that there needs to be SOME kind of method to their shared madness.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:50 am

lol sweet! Oh, and here are just some more random thoughts:

As far as Taka goes, she has the potential to work with the Light Eyll, the Dark, or the Purans, or even her own kind. She is least likely to work with the Dark Eyll, especially when she finds out about her father, unless it was to get rid of her father (say, later on down the line, he becomes useless to them, or betrays them. After all, Dark Eyll's cannot kill.) For the Light Eyll's and Anusia, it would probably be for a pretty price, and for the Purans, probably for the trade off of being able to experiment on them.

And Iris, although wanting to protect the anusia from dark eyll's, will probably prioritize the safety of her people for awhile, unless Dark Eyll activity increases durastically.

I think Taka's the only one I've got at the moment that can kinda get the ball rolling for possible plots. What about you guys?

@ Echo: Simplest suggestion for Ashal's case is that he wants to dethrone De Marchen as Atama. That's just an idea off the top of my head of course.

As for Seven, I never really got her to begin with xD It would depend on what race you want to make her before I could come up with any ideas. I could probably come up with more for Ashal if I thought about it some more too.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Syren
Kakato
Echosong Syren

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:55 am

Seven's going to be Dark Eyll, Echo is going to be Anusia.

And Seven? She's basically just out to cause chaos, and a lot of it. If she can manage to do that with Ashal's help, she would tag around with him. Basically, she's bitter at the world for something one man did.

Echo's plans are to run away from the government as of right now. She'd side with whoever paid her, or whoever was against Anusia. Possibly -POSSIBLY- she would go with a good friend who convinced her to go to their side.

Other than this, I don't have much down for either character, until we get some inter-character and site-wide plotting done. So, Seven/Ashal/Racial War is on the top of my list.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:55 am

xD I do not know why but I can picture Marchen and Ashal having a slap fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character: Chat Box   Out of Character: Chat Box - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Character: Chat Box
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next