Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infirmary

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Male Posts : 1571
Stats : 6973

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Prince turns for a high kick with out announcing his attack, pulling a cigar from his pocket as he did and sticking it in his mouth unlit. (Think a kick like the blond hair guy off one Piece ((His name escapes me at the moment, I want to say Sanzo, but that's from Saiyuki))
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

Female Posts : 13120
Stats : 18614

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Kurai blinks with a bored look on her face and she just jumps out of Prince's sight without even noticing that he was attacking.
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Prince sweat drops, maybe next time he should warn her so maybe she would retaliate or something.... This time he goes for a round house leg sweeping kick, making enough noise to draw her attnetion.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Kurai sighs then mental slaps herself just now realizing he was attacking before then she turns slightly then stops Prince's attack with her own feet and she smiles for a moment or two until it drops.
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Prince let out an smused grunt a smile of his own creeping it way across his face. He slid the foot she had stopped behind hers, hooking it and pulling her foot out from under her in a teempt to throw her off balance. The turning in the reverse dierection of his round house sweeping kick for a regular round house kick.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Kurai smirks amused and she acts like she lost her balance yet she just jumps backwards dodging Prince's roundhouse kick and she lands on her feet then she jumps once again but she lands infront of Prince and she slashes her hand across his right cheek with her claws then she jumps over him and lands a few meters behind him.
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Prince puts a hand to his cheek, pulling it back to see blood, he out right grins like a mad man, making the wound bleed more then it wound if he hadn't, shadows whipping around him like some live force as he vanishes into them. She was toying with him and it excited even his dim supply of emotions.

(I ahve to go we'll finish this tomorrow okay?)
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:53 pm

(Okay! Bye!)

Kurai blinks and she watched the shadows that entire time and she smirks amused.
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:26 pm

(Sorry I'm on so late, I was watching a movie. XD)

Prince's hands apear below her, grabbing her ankles and dragging her across the shadows strait for the wall for her to smack into. (Right now the only thing that has substance is his hands.)
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:44 am

Kurai reaches down to her ankles and grabs onto Prince's hands and she digs her claws deep into the tissue of his hands and she knows that she'll have bloody claws though she doesn't mind.

(its fine! I'm not any better! XD Hope you enjoyed your movie!)
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Her claws in his hand only seem to make his grip tighter as he slams her into the wall none to gently. Then he retracts his bloody apendages, apearing out of the shadows behind her, licking his wounds.

(I did. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Kurai just turns her head after slamming into the wall which had no effect on her and she smirks seeing all the blood. She turns around and looks at Prince and gives him a cold look then she reaches her hand out and she grabs hold to one side of Prince's neck and she digs her claws deep into his neck then she release his neck from the grip of her claws although she does give the side of his neck deep cuts from her claws as she slashes a pair of claws against his neck where she had already made a wound in then she lets the blood drip from her claws as she continues to have a cold look.
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Prince grunts in pain, dropping to one knee. Instead of bringing his hands up to try and stop the bleeding he exposes his neck to her more, averting his gaze in show of surrender. She wanted to draw his blood in battle and she had, all that was left was for to make the decition of how much was enough and weather she wanted to try drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Kurai looks down at Prince then she kneels down and looks at the blood on Prince's neck then her hair falls infront of her, sighing.

"............."

Kurai grabs Prince's shoulder that is the shoulder of side of the wound in his neck and Kurai leans over and licks off the blood on Prince's neck then after a while she moves backwards and Prince's wound on his neck and on his hands are completely healed and Kurai just has a traces of the blood on the side of her mouth which she doesn't seem to care about.

"............Thanks."

Kurai stands up then holds out her hand for Prince and her facal expression cannot be seen from her hair is in the way.
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Prince takes her hand. "Any time, Captain." He says, Captain almost sound like a pet name then rank, yet still respectful. He stratens out his clothes from the fight, though it didn't matter as they were covered in blood, he was just glad he wasn't wearing his uniform, it was such a bother to get stains out. He lifts a strand of her hair. "Has your health improved?" He asks, inspecting a slightly reddish spot in her silk-ish strands.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:26 pm

"It probably take some time to take effect."

The color on Kurai's face has come back alittle though she still feels weak but not as bad.
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Prince nods. "You are welcome to stay as long as you like, use a gest room to get cleaned up, if you find this improves your health, you are welcome to return for more." Prince says, letting go of her hair, her returning of color haddn't gone unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:35 pm

"Thanks but I'm just gonna go home and get cleaned up. Its not the first time I've been seen covered in blood."

Kurai blows her hair out of her face then moves some of it behind her ears.

"Oh yeah."

Kurai looks at Prince.

"Why the hell are you calling me Capitan?"
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:38 pm

"Cause you're the lady in charge. Would you prefure I call you something else, Kurai-sama?" Prince asked, his tone indifferent.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:39 pm

"I really don't care. I was just curious why you were calling me that though most seem to just call me Kurai."

Kurai crosses her arms with her facal expression blank and her eyes giving off an icey cold stare.
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:43 pm

"Captian it is then. Would you like me to transport you where you like to go? Make traveling much quicker?" Prince asked crossong his arms and leaning his weight to one foot.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Kakato
Kurai

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Kurai thinks about it and sighs, nods.

"Please. Like I know my way around your castle. I was thinking about going to the the desert in the east."
Back to top Go down
Murakami
Kakato
Murakami

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:51 pm

"Very well." he says, uncrossing his arms and wrapping them around her, they seemed to fall through the shadows as if it were a portal.

(Meet you there.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infirmary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroi Seken :: Castle-
Jump to: