Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

Female Posts : 216
Stats : 4805

Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) Empty
PostSubject: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:17 am

In the brisk cold of night, Taka Miyazaki was on the prowl. Not literally of course, but the hour of night was her time to shine. With her small backpack tightly bound to her backside, she was hiking up the mountains, miles from home, but not far from her hidden lab. She had a few gadgets and gizmo's strapped to her belt, none of which drew much attention to themselves, seeing as how they were made in a unified, simple, black, sleek design, but most of her gear was packed away in her bag. She now stood at the edge of a cliff, looking over the valley below and the distance beyond, her boots drenched in snow, and her breath appearing as a mist before her face. She took out one of her gadgets, a small camera, and began taking snapshots of the land laid before her. She even caught a glimpse of the famous Seken Castle, far, far off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

Male Posts : 284
Stats : 4792

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:24 am

Noticing the lateness of the day, Haruka Alcotte decided to wander up the mountains for usually at the night time it was probably better to explore things at the dead of night. Oftenly he remembered that animals that roamed the night was something else in his point of view, after all it wasn't like many people see the animals of the night on a regular basis right. As he walks up the trail that he is now walking on, his hat was on his head hiding a good part of his face and his attire was similar to that of a butler's. Haruka use to be a butler but never would he stop his everday thing of wandering around and having a grand time.

The tall almost shady character continued on his walk with both hands which were covered in white snug on him gloves which were holding a suit case which held everything of grand importance to him. Haruka wasn't going to stay in this attire for he had heard of a grand view nearby and he was going to have a midnight picnic there as well as a bit of a art lesson for he was going to draw the landscape especially at this grand time of night.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:32 am

Taka continued scanning her surroundings through the lense of her camera, when she suddenly stopped, catching a glimpse of a deer just before it leaped into the trees a bit farther down the cliff. Looking for whatever must have startled the creature, Taka's lense then locked onto a dark figure making his way up the slope.

Startled herself, Taka suddenly stumbled back, retreating to the cover of a large boulder before getting another glimpse. Her heart was already pounding, as she first thought of her father, but then thought better of it as she observed the block shaped object in the figure's hands. Who would be out at this time of night, in the dangerous, snowy, Suo Mountains?

(You're guy's got super good hearing right? Can probably hear Taka's heartbeat and pulse. Maybe even breath xD)
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:39 am

Jumping slightly which was unseen due to the many clothes on Haruka, he glanced back thinking he had heard something and he had guessed that it was probably just a animal of some kind. Wait, this would be a good chance to paint or draw whatever it was. Haruka noticed the pounding of someone's or something's heart and he raised a eyebrow before looking interested as he looked back toward where he had saw movement from the corner of his eye. "Hm, something tells me that I am not alone anymore?" Haruka smiled almost innocently as he clapped his hands silently, for he had placed his suit case down he decided to have a little fun and find out what was following him. In a strange case, he had hoped it was a dangerous animal.

Haruka stopped his clapping and smirked as he chuckled at the same time after his facial action. "I suggest you do not hide anymore. I hear you and I could probably come to see you as well sooner or later?" Crossing his arms he tilted his head as he expected something to happen. Though he was curious it was clear that he was interested as well as amused.

(xD lol)
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:46 am

Taka's heart skipped a beat as he called her out. With her encounter with Eros, she was becoming more open to the idea of inhuman creatures- and this one, couldn't possibly be a simple Anusia. He had spotted her somehow after all.

Slowly, taking a deep breath, she pulled a single black glove out of her pocket, being careful not to touch its palm as she slipped it on. She then finally rose to her feet, slipping her camera into her pocket as she stepped out of hiding, watching the man with her calculative gaze.

It took several moments before she decided to address him, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:52 am

Haruka heard the question and making a face he pointed to her by using his right hand, in a way he seemed innocent. "Who am I? Why don't you tell me who are you and why are you ruining such a fine night for a picnic?" Some may think he was a little on the crazy side but sometimes the weather didn't really both him all that much though he didn't care for all he wanted to do was draw and paint the landscape and who knows he may make some money and buy himself new gloves which were as white as the ones he had on now.

After speaking his question he couldn't help but lean over and picking up his suit case of both heavy and large proportions. Steal was on the corners of the suit case and it was made of pure oak wood which was shaved then painted a darker brown. In other words his suit case was that of really great value. "Though it may be rude to say that and mean it hm?" Haruka was just teasing her and he smiled soon afterwards which was clearly seen even with the hat on his head. "I'm Haruka Alcotte. Some call me Mr. Alcotte."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:07 am

Taka narrowed her eyes, becoming slightly calmer, or at least adjusting to the situation, "Sooo, Mr. Alcotte, do you mean... to tell me... you're out here, in the middle of the night, for a picnic?" She kept her distance quite plainly though, untrusting of the man, even with his horrible sense of humor. Teasing her only frustrated her, seeing as how she had little humor herself.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:11 am

Shaking his finger and smiling soon afterwards he added. "Yes, I am going to also draw the landscape and place it in my collection of memories. Though, most of my drawings are old and becoming a little on the raw side?" Haruka had said that about his drawings only cause some he had were starting to dissolve and that wasn't a good thing. That just meant that he would have to redo some of the drawings and he surely didn't want to do that for they held to much precious memory to him. Haruka smiled and laughed a little with his eyes closed seeming to be entertained as he turned away from the female but he wasn't doing it to be rude for he had saw something fly by.

Haruka's hearing had picked up the ruffling of owl's wings and seeing it fly over head delighted him greatly. Owl's were surely something interesting especially in his eyes. Haruka had to guess the wing span on the animal for never was he good in figuring out the wing span.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:19 am

Taka said nothing in response, for a moment thinking he was nothing but a traveling artist, but then he had looked up, seeing the owl in the sky moments before its shadow passed over him. That couldn't have been a mere coincidence. Taka rolled her gloved hand into a fist, flexing her fingers as she took a step back. She didn't like mystery, and certainly not when it was wrapped around such a shady man. Glancing to his brief case, Taka was sure there was a story behind this man, but not one he would likely tell, and certainly not one Taka needed to pry into. He could be a murderer for all she knew- or worse, a spy from her father's company.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Haruka made a amused face seeing the animal leave into the pitch black sky and he hummed before glancing back to the female from before. "Oh, is there something in my teeth?" Rubbing his chin and looking to the side silently in a well mannered manner did he take off his hat to show his raven hair and eyes but not long did his eyes become noticable before he placed glasses on and he closed his eyes as he smiled. This was his way of becoming comfortable after all he couldn't see much without his glasses though he hated contacts he still wore them on special occassions.

Haruka opened his eyes and continued on his walk and as he did so he stop at the top of the trail he had been walking on and opened his suit case. Taking out a large sketch pad did he began to draw the sky since their were plenty of stars in the sky as well as clouds and right after making a small sketch of the sky did he turn his attention to the lower level and began sketching the landscape.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:55 pm

(OMG dang lag Dx I just lost my long detailed post! TT.TT)

'Tch. What a waste.' She'd gotten all worked up over a silly little artist. It wasn't really an occupation Taka thought much of, after all, most artists she could imagine would sit at home all the time moaning about how horrible the world is, rather than do something about it. On the reverse side, there was Taka, who created weapons and technology advancements of her own design, all in secret, preparing for the day when she would crush her father and finally be rid of him.

Taka rolled her eyes, and as she turned back and started bounding back up the slope, she muttered under her breath, "Hope you getting eaten by a pack of wolves." She didn't expect him to hear of course, as she pulled out her camera once again with her bare hand- she would have electrocuted it with her gloved hand (Can probably hear the vibrations of electricity coursing through her glove)- and made her way up to a higher viewpoint.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Alcotte
Kakato
Haruka Alcotte

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Haruka laughed to her sudden answer of the term be eaten by wolves. "Trust me, if I get attacked by wolves I'll be sure to love every bit of it~" Silence filled the area when she began to leave and so he watched her leave while holding his suit case. Haruka had come to hear everything from what she had and that led him to being curious but the the air shifted and he frowned glancing to the side. (I'm going to add Marchen in this one. xP) Haruka picked up something coming and so packing his things he decided to take his hat and wave good bye to the lass though he knew she could not see it. "Besides, I fear that wolves won't be in the area for something approaches."

Departing off of the slope he had to be quick, never was Haruka good with others who seemed to have such distaste for the world as the aura and heart beat he had come to hear from this one individual.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Taka stopped, lowering her camera again as she pondered over his words, "What do you..." But as she looked back over her shoulder, he was already gone. Taka glanced around, unsure of what he meant. She slid her camera back into her pocket and pulled out a tiny pen shaped device, with a small silver button on the top of it. She shook her head, forgetting what the man had said and continued onward, up a narrow path farther up the mountain. Her comment about the wolves did resurface in her thoughts though, and she wondered if her shock glove would be enough for a whole pack. She'd have to be more careful the next time she decided to sneak out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:13 pm

(Oh! Yayyy! xD rofl)
Back to top Go down
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

Male Posts : 56
Stats : 4727

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Night time, one of the things that Marchen was use too. Walking up from another side of the slope he had come to not notice anything or anyone as of now. A figure which was Marchen was faintly tall and looked all to sickly in appearance especially his face for he was pale with faint if not easily seen black circles under his eyes. In his pale colored hands did he hold a pure white skull which he held close to him as if he was hugging the item like some kind of doll. Marchen stroked the top part of the skull in a faint motion of touch but then rustling was heard and he looked up and noticed a voice which both sound far away and yet even close by. Smirking poorly to the fact that he wasn't alone, Marchen closed his eyes and fixed his raven locks which were in his face. Someone was here and they may come to be a pleasing thing if not entertaining. Making the skull look like it was speaking did Marchen look in the direction of where he had heard the voices and he wondered who they belonged too. In any case he may cause a little suffering and if that doesn't work he could always try something else. All that was heard from Marchen's direction was the skull's mouth clicking and clacking.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Taka stop as another sound reached her ears. She glanced around, searching for the source, when her eyes locked in on yet another dark figure. She watched him for a time, not moving, not thinking, but not afraid. At first she thought it was still Mr. Alcotte, but then reconsidered. Thinking it was best just to keep moving on, she started up the trail again. That is, until some rock crumbled away and she slid down the slope with a gasp. She cursed under her breath once she came to a stop, unamused by the snow that had toppled over her. She stood up brushing it all off and now shivering to the bone.
Back to top Go down
De Märchen Gostuv
Atama
De Märchen Gostuv

Male Posts : 56
Stats : 4727

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Marchen laughed upon seeing the girl slip and slide and now get all cold in the snow, he then made his skull seem like it was laughing. This was something normal to Marchen to laugh at others who fall or give pain to themselves as well as himself giving pain to others. Never was he use to the normal ways of life for he was raised in a place and with people who thought of such things to be a weakness and in either case he found them to be a bit of a annoyance. Marchen then spoke in his British accent and in a riddle sort of like manner for that was how he made himself to be.

"If a rabbit slips they are consumed by whatever it is that is chasing them."

Marchen stopped his laughing as he looked to his hands which was still making the skull laugh at her. Normally, he was like this and he liked being himself. He found all ties of normal life to be a burden and in which case he wanted to get rid of them all. That was a normal thing in Marchen's case for he liked to get rid of somethings that others love with a passion.

"Father is not pleased by people who are clumsy, those that show promise get the gold and those that don't get killed."

Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:57 pm

She watched the man cautiously for a moment, frozen where she sat. But then, slowly, she rose, turning to face him, "What do you want?" She eyed him carefully, taking a few steps back as she loooked up to where she had fallen, only to return her gaze to the stranger. Her gaze was fixated even more so on the skull than him specifically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)   Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scouting (Tag: Haruka/Marchen, and also open)
Page 1 of 1