Kuroi Seken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi Seken

Have fun being a knight, preistest, ninja, witch, alchemist, demon, and much more! Live in the center of town as a normal citizen or in the Northern Forest, Eastern Desert, Southern Darkness, or Western Waters in the world of Kuroi Seken.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

Female Posts : 216
Stats : 4818

Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:55 pm

"I suppose water could be used as an energy source, technically. But how do we get past the wall?" She asked as she straightened up, looking over the smooth surface, searching for any shadow or shape that would indicate another switch of some sort, similar to the one at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

Male Posts : 136
Stats : 4806

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:59 pm

"As I said, its quite then." He said, knocking on the wall in several different spots on the wall, thinking for a moment.

"Right there," he said pointing to a spot before backing up several feet.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Taka quickly moved out of the way, watching in a most interested way.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Backs up further, taking a deep breath. Suddenly he breaks off to a full sprint straight towards the wall, leaping and straightening his leg out in a flying kick, colliding into the wall. For a split second he thought he failed, but watched as the force cracked and broke through the wall, throwing himself through it hitting the floor with a thud.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Taka peered through the newly made hole, looking, not to see if Eros was okay, but instead, to listen for the running water. She could detect the movement, but could not actually see the water through the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Stands up in the blackness, cracking his neck but other then that unhurt and wiping dust off himself.

"Well, that was fun." He said with a hint of sarcasm, "The river is just a few feet away, I can hear it right next to me."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:28 pm

"So how are we going to convert it into an energy source?" If it didn't have anything to do with electricity or computers, or even weapons, taka was usually pretty narrow-minded.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Sighs and looks at her with an exasperated expression, even though she couldn't see him.

"Haven't you ever heard of hydraulic power?"
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:34 pm

"My grandfather use to test it out a lot, but i was never interested." She said without looking his way.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm

"Well it works. Unless you have something better?"
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:59 pm

"Unfortunately I don't."
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:41 am

Watches the water through the darkness, although unable to see it, quite sure he was looking at it.

"Well, if we were able to get a generator or some type, would you be able to rig it and put it together?"
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:14 pm

"Yes, I believe I could manage just fine." She said after thinking it over carefully. "But as to where we would find such a generator is a question in itself."
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:45 pm

Shrugs and looks at her

"That'll have to be your job."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:18 pm

"Fine." She said simply, "So while I spend the next couple of days on that, what shall you be doing?" She crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Blinks, thinking for a moment.

"Well, besides power you'll need equipment. I guess I'll have to find places to "Acquire" it. Though I wouldn't know where to look."
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:20 pm

She suddenly smirked through the darkness as an idea came to mind. "My father's weapons factor should be halfway between here and the nearest civilization. Perhaps you would find something of use there?"
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Smirks back.

"That'll be interesting. Though I may have to make several trips there.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:46 pm

"The less he as the better." She started fiddling with her gps watch again.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Nods, narrowing his eyes for a moment.

"Do you have a specific location?"
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:51 am

"Yes. It's two miles east of here." Taka glanced up from her watch.
Back to top Go down
Eros Urian
Kakato
Eros Urian

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:34 pm

"OK" He said, confirming the location. I suppose Ill hit it tonight then.
Back to top Go down
Taka Miyazaki
Kakato
Taka Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:21 am

"Good. I'll head back up to the house to get some supplies for the generator. I should have some spare parts lying around." She said before briskly walking out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)   Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebuliding (Tagged: Taka)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2